Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I stand absolutely corrected. I thought the border was going to look weird on this release, but in hand this full slip looks amazing. I do wish there was more treatment to it than just the title, border, and BB8, but this thing looks classy.

Seems like the quality of Blufans’ lenticulars varies pretty wildly from release to release

We’ve gotten some amazing ones this year (Thor: Ragnarok) some ‘meh’ ones (this release’s DL) and some downright poor ones (I’m looking at you, Coco)

At least and thank goodness for this, the quality of the steel has remained very high. Nothing like a super glossy scratch free steel from Scanavo China. :drool:

Single lenti arrived yesterday. It's a classy arrangement of artwork throughout the edition, and it works well next to the SL of TFA. The metallic effect on the interior art is a really nice touch. For me, this is the first BF SW release where the steelbook itself looks much better than the preview pics.

But while it's all solidly "okay," it's not a real "Wow!" release. No special treatment at all on the back of the slip? Just a fairly plain paper folder for the cards? I guess I've been spoiled by some really fine HDz and FAC/BB releases this past year. The standards are increasing.

• Haha
Reactions: jayscott1969
Got my one click yesterday, perfect condition and looking amazing. This was my first group buy and the experience was great -- smooth with no hassles and proved to be a warm introduction to this community.

Thanks @cooey!!

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and cooey