Star Wars: The Last Jedi (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #47) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: September 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 2,500 print run. Full Slip TBA
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti - Full Slip
*One clicks are to ship around October 15th due to Chinese holiday*

One Click | Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip
9a438038gy1fuklboxg2aj22ar1cnh1k.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewps44mj22ah1ckn7p.jpg9a438038gy1ftwewp0p8nj22al1ck7f3.jpg9a438038gy1fuklbplj45j22au1cnndd.jpg
C6028BB7-24DD-42A5-B02C-455CAADEEA92.jpeg

BF6DC14B-4C8D-4958-97C7-53FE7BF72BC9.jpeg
9a438038gy1ftwewnp1g4j22ae1cjqco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Eagle has landed :)
Although the Box has a little dent on the right corner i am really happy.

7A3990E7-22ED-45B8-BFD1-8852C37B641D.jpeg

71184C9F-7E24-46E8-8537-80629BF51A20.jpeg

The steelbook itself is fantastic (and absolutely mint). For me the SL is the winner. Nice transition effect. The Fullslip is above average but not more. I hate these little scratches on glossy Fullslips. I didn‘t unseal the DL but i think it is not as good as f.e. the Thor 3 one. I like this release (especially the great steelbook) but it is not superior than the great Thor Ragnarok release.

Last edited:
Unless someone wants to correct me I'm thinking there's a backlog in UK customs when it comes to this one, I cant believe mine hasn't made it to the UK by now (no change on my tracking since the 13th) whereas people outside of the UK are getting their one clicks

Had something similar a few weeks ago with a Hot Toys figure and I ended up emailing Parcelforce to quicken things up (cant see an email option with Royal Mail though)

Unless someone wants to correct me I'm thinking there's a backlog in UK customs when it comes to this one, I cant believe mine hasn't made it to the UK by now (no change on my tracking since the 13th) whereas people outside of the UK are getting their one clicks

Had something similar a few weeks ago with a Hot Toys figure and I ended up emailing Parcelforce to quicken things up (cant see an email option with Royal Mail though)

Has this backlog been confirmed mate or is it speculation?

Has this backlog been confirmed mate or is it speculation?

Yeah had it 'confirmed' by someone in another group (nothing to do with Steelbooks) that UK customs had about a weeks worth of items sat waiting to be processed. The annoying thing is though as newer items come in they don't sit at the back of the queue but they go to the front. Still there are starting to be movement with these now so hopefully by next week we'll finally have these

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
My One Click has finally been scanned, I guess if I'm a really lucky boy I may get it tomorrow....

I ordered the SL also later to the DL. How do you find it? On the pictures and videos the Lenti effect seems to be really great. The DL is ok, but causes me no WOW such as the Rogue One DL. I like the simplicity of the SL really well. I'm curious how it looks live! ;-)
well, it does looks nice, but it's nothing special, just my opinion

Reactions: hummels23