Jul 15, 2016
Herent, Belgium
Release date: April 18, 2018
Purchase link: Bol.com
Price: €34.99

9200000086134794_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spiderman
like the front cover art pics on spine is a let down, but not too bad but still need to back and inside art though

basil :thumbs:

Looks like this will in fact be the WWA then... not bad, but not as nice as the Best Buy exclusive. At least the UK release should have the title on the spine though *fingers crossed*

I love Star Wars but hated this film.

I thought the official poster was superb so would have got the Steelbook from Zavvi if it featured it.

This cover is awful, so looks like a cancellation if this is the WWA.

I'm hoping the droids are just on the j-card and not on the steelbook itself, otherwise it looks really odd with them crammed in the corner like the Borrowers.

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Hold on, so the US are getting different art to the rest of the world?!

Why are Disney doing that! They never do that for a wwa release. They usually just change finishes and spines.

The US art is much better

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76
Given that the Zavvi version has a title on, it could be that we get the same as the USA. Strange that there is different art this time though.

Apart from the spine I think it looks good.

I like that, wonder if the rear will be a cropped version of this

latest

Happy with this or the US one as the Zavvi release

I like this so will be happy if this is the UK version. Blufans are liable to something very similar to the US edition for their WEA, only it will have a massively better finish than the BB version.

crappy art but at least this one will match the close up art of the rest of the steels slightly. Might have to pick this one up just for that.