Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: March 31, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1576838225478.jpeg

1578713397286.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They were still available to order online over the weekend, and mine should be in my hands tomorrow..
I'm a little nervous as I've never ordered from Best Buy to be shipped.. I always go for pick-up so I can exchange if there is any damage before I leave the parking lot.

Fingers crossed that it arrives undamaged..

They were still available to order online over the weekend, and mine should be in my hands tomorrow..
I'm a little nervous as I've never ordered from Best Buy to be shipped.. I always go for pick-up so I can exchange if there is any damage before I leave the parking lot.

Fingers crossed that it arrives undamaged..

did it show up okay? You kinda left us hanging for the end of the story ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Marc Dooley
Since there’s no loose SteelBook chat area and this thread popped up, checkout what Zavvi just teased

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stygian
Since there’s no loose SteelBook chat area and this thread popped up, checkout what Zavvi just teased

Makes me hopeful Disney/LFL will release the original and prequel trilogies in 3D steelbooks. I was *this* close to getting the old best buy ones last night.

Makes me hopeful Disney/LFL will release the original and prequel trilogies in 3D steelbooks. I was *this* close to getting the old best buy ones last night.
Always hope for better Star Wars Steelbooks because the original ones were trash. xD

Had these two custom ones made a while back and I’m still convinced they’re better than anything else official that could be released:

5F3FBB8E-39A9-4E82-8932-82F08C4FB2F9.jpeg
C87D9149-0B91-48DE-A5A5-1A2FED3A4182.jpeg