Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Received via tweet:

Stardust (Der Sternwanderer) Blu-Ray Steelbook

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B005DDJVTU/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Release Date October 13

51nQjYb4ZOL_SL500_AA300_.jpg

thats strange i never heard of this de niro is in this might have to give it a watch

He plays a character that is way outside his norm. It's a real treat to see him in this one - it's basically just a cameo though - he just shows up part way through.

Yup he is great. If you haven't seen it I won't give away the secret, but the German title thy've given it doesn't appeal to me, and have it on HD DVD anyway. If this version is different or there are more extras, maybe I'll get it but somehow I doubt it.

[ btw particularly for those in the UK who don't know, this was co-written by Jane Goldman, Mrs Jonathan Ross, whose other credits include:

2010 Kick-Ass --- co-writer (screenplay), co-producer
2010 The Debt --- co-writer (screenplay and story)
2011 X-Men: First Class --- co-writer (screenplay)
2011 The Woman in Black --- writer (screenplay)
2012 Kick Ass 2 --- co-writer (screenplay), co-producer ]

Last edited:
Yup he is great. If you haven't seen it I would give away the secret, but German title doesn't appeal to me and have it on HD DVD anyway. If the version is different or there are more extras, maybe but somehow I doubt it.

[ btw particularly for those in the UK who don't know, this was co-written by Jane Goldman, Mrs Jonathan Ross, whose other credits include:

2010 Kick-Ass --- co-writer (screenplay), co-producer
2010 The Debt --- co-writer (screenplay and story)
2011 X-Men: First Class --- co-writer (screenplay)
2011 The Woman in Black --- writer (screenplay)
2012 Kick Ass 2 --- co-writer (screenplay), co-producer ]

In addition, any fans of Neil Gaiman would want to watch as he wrote the original story. :naughty:

by far this post has more comments & info on the movie/actors than the case, lol

is good to read something besides art, spines, logos, damages, language

He plays a character that is way outside his norm. It's a real treat to see him in this one - it's basically just a cameo though - he just shows up part way through.

:hilarious:
Your post about De Niro really made me smile! Those who have seen it are all correct though, it is a really great film and despite the fact he only appears halfway through, he really steals the show! ( I have it on HD-DVD too).

:hilarious:
Your post about De Niro really made me smile! Those who have seen it are all correct though, it is a really great film and despite the fact he only appears halfway through, he really steals the show! ( I have it on HD-DVD too).

Heheh - it was fun. Also forgot to mention that Ricky Gervais has a bit of fun in this one too. :cool:

Got myself a copy today, couldn't resist for that price, the rating thing is a sticker, there is no artwork inside and the disc looks plain (silver with the title and bunch of rating logos).

Reactions: tono06