Starship Troopers - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: November 1, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy - Amazon - Target
Price: $27.99 (Best Buy - Amazon) - $29.99 (Target)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Notes: Glossy finish

91uC18k-SAL._SX522_.jpg

91lZiQ+nQHL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
25 year anniversary? Holy crap I feel old. My cousin and I snuck into this movie when I was eleven years old haha.
That makes you.... let me guess... 25 years older... than when sneaking into a cinema to see this?
this is basically me haha final destination GIF

Not sure this is the steelbook to commemorate a great movie like this though :confused:

Yes, there was a 4k amaray in the US/CA 5ish years back. Whites are way overblown and skintones super hot though... hopefully a dv pass on this improves matters

Sure, I have copy (with slip…). To be honest, the transfer looks pretty good to me for the most part although the first 20 mind or so is particularly grainy.

Now down to $27.99 at Amazon.

In addition to the previous 4K release, this will have Dolby Vision and the following feature on the 4K disc only - Starship Troopers 25th Anniversary Virtual Cast Reunion

Wow! I'm really digging the unboxing and can't wait for my delivery on Tuesday from Bby. Question - anyone know why the studio choose no interior artwork? It can't add that much cost to the production does it???

Hated that I hat to pay an extra $8 for stupid art cards for the Bullet Train steelbook but this price was good for an older library release.