Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
steelarchive-logo-1435863484.jpg

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Feel free to discuss shipping, packaging, service, etc for this retailer.

you need to have a registered account on the website i would imagine. the shipping charges show at the 2nd stage on the website

The point is that it seems I don't need an account and shipping isn't added when choosing the Direkt zu PayPal option

The point is that it seems I don't need an account and shipping isn't added when choosing the Direkt zu PayPal option

dont they normally add the shipping charges after you go through paypal. so you add to basket, go through paypal then it brings you back to the site and tells u about shipping? this is how it is normally for me when i dont have an account on certain websites. not sure though.

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Could the language option be sorted for later as I can only try and order on my phone. I'm sure it worked the other day on my phone. @DuckDogers thanks.

dont they normally add the shipping charges after you go through paypal. so you add to basket, go through paypal then it brings you back to the site and tells u about shipping? this is how it is normally for me when i dont have an account on certain websites. not sure though.

I'm guessing there is a bug somewhere...Checking out WITHOUT logging on to your site account and NO shipping charges presented at PayPal logon stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.