SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Superman I-IV Collection SteelBooks Box Set live to pre order

71-3eCt3ZsL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

WB Shop UK
Note WB Shop is UK and Republic of Ireland Delivery address only

Amazon UK
Amazon product

Mortal Kombat: 30th Anniversary Ultimate Bundle Steelbook (Includes 2021 movie and 2020 game)

Great deal even if you're not a gamer - you could sell the game disc and make some money back ;)

Currently on sale for £14.32

Amazon product

Wow! Never saw that movie steelbook before. It's quite nice. I wonder what the finish is like on it.

I have the original black one.

Reactions: Noodles
Wow! Never saw that movie steelbook before. It's quite nice. I wonder what the finish is like on it.

I have the original black one.
I pre-ordered it so paid full price (£30), but even then I considered it a bargain! The steel is actually pretty nice too... has spot gloss on the characters/title/logo.

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Mortal Kombat: 30th Anniversary Ultimate Bundle Steelbook (Includes 2021 movie and 2020 game)

Great deal even if you're not a gamer - you could sell the game disc and make some money back ;)

Amazon product

Only for the Xbox version FYI

The PS5 version is £26. Would of jumped on the PS5 version for that price

Amazon product

x-box is for losers... oh, never mind :naughty:

please let me know, when they drop the price of the ps version... will need your help sir :shy:

• Haha

Amazon product

Dropped further to £13.60. I'd be annoyed at buying it at the higher price, but they sent me 2 copies by mistake :cool:

Also, just fyi, this has 3 discs; 2 for the game (a disc to install, then 1 to keep in the console while you play), and the 4k movie disc. But, the steelbook can hold 6 discs as it's one of those with two 3 disc stackers. I know some people don't like those so thought I'd mention it.

The Zavvi exclusive Bond steelbooks are currently 2 for £30 down to £12.99 - RC10OFF works for a further 10% off

Last edited:
The Zavvi exclusive Bond steelbooks are currently 2 for £30 down to £12.99 - RC10OFF works for a further 10% off
Zavvi is not letting me change from UK when trying to place an order for these…anything changed recently? I ordered the mondo steels from there not that long ago. I‘m logged into the site and can see my previous orders but when I click check out securely it is requiring a UK address. anyone have an idea how to get around this?