SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
15% off on Zavvi.es up until 21.30 tonight.

BLACK FRIDAY HAPPY HOUR
15% DISCOUNT TO 21:30

https://www.zavvi.es/offers/steelbooks.list

CODE: HAPPYBF

HURRY UP! For a very limited time we offer an additional discount of 15% on all our deals for Black Friday! Use code: HAPPYBF your basket to receive the discount.

This offer does not include reserves Steelbook nor Funko figures.

*Says offer doesn't work on preorder steelbooks but it did for me. I Re-ordered Thor Ragnarok 3D (€23.80) and Lost Boys (€15.51)*

So i dont know if this been posted or not but ''Cine Museum'' Italy has a massive Black Friday Sale on Premium Editions on their Website. Shipping is 7,99€ to Europe and 11,99€ to USA and the rest of the world i think. Check it out u get a really good Price on some things and not those Ebay Prices: https://cinemuseum.store/collections/black-friday

This site looks like it has copies for sale of every premium edition ever released.
Including every Zavvi Disney release (or so it seems)

I picked up a couple items. Thank you again.

Last edited:
This site looks like it has copies for sale of every premium edition ever released.
Including every Zavvi Disney release (or so it seems)

Yeah, yesterday they put every Hour some new stuff on Sale. This company do Groupbuys with Companys like here thats why the have like every Release. They sell it on their Website or in a Groupbuy but on their Website its always way more epensive then originally. So the ''Sale'' is like alsmost the normal price u would pay or less.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian