Steelbook Mini?

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
So with the "round steelbook" thread having popped up recently, I went to the scanovo website to see if there was anything there. Instead of that, I found something else.

@Wreck do you know anything about the Steelbook Mini? There was a splash image for it, but that's it. No other info or anything.
image.jpg

I think it might the same size as the 3DS game that got a steelbook release. I'll find out more info next week.

Thanks Wreck! Their website has 3DS and 3DS Jumbo listed but nothing about the mini. Assuming the 3DS has the same height as the Jumbo, it's not a square mini.

Last edited:
Looks pretty much the same as a 3DS steelbook (just with different plastic inserts), of which I only have 3 (Pokémon Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire and Majora's Mask)

Kinda neat if Season Passes were sold in these though

I've always thought CD sized steels for films would be pretty cool... obviously it'd make it impossible to fit poster art on them though. This isn't a steelbook, but they did a mini sized metalpak for the Man of Steel soundtrack, which I think looks awesome!

1.jpg

Reactions: linhungsam
I've always thought CD sized steels for films would be pretty cool... obviously it'd make it impossible to fit poster art on them though. This isn't a steelbook, but they did a mini sized metalpak for the Man of Steel soundtrack, which I think looks awesome!

View attachment 172954
Oh, and you got the special red version too.