Stephen King's It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live on Saturday November 5th at 6pm UK Time)
Price: £15.99

1.jpg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
About time they announced it. Release is only a couple of weeks away.

That price is going to drop though right?

Coz I've already picked it up on Amazon.it for €15......

Gotta get this! AmazonFR cancelled just wish the cover art was a bit better not 100% with the big clown face! I used to like the cover art on the book with the drain and paper boat and something lurking in the drain!

Gotta get this! AmazonFR cancelled just wish the cover art was a bit better not 100% with the big clown face! I used to like the cover art on the book with the drain and paper boat and something lurking in the drain!
Why would you cancel the one from Amazon France? It's way cheaper.

Highly unlikely any forced subs. Hasn't been an issue for ages. Price will be much higher at zavvi.

It's a WB multiEU release, no forced subs ;)
That's good no forced subbies! Once packing and post is added on to French edition there won't be much difference to zavvi who will drop the price they usually do! Plus Id much rather have UK edition whenever possible.

I'm gonna cancel my amazon france order and go for this... no jiffy bag packaging from zavvi.. :joy:

I'll wait for a big drop on this considering its avaliable in a load of other countires

• Thanks
Reactions: InAFalsetto