Straight Outta Compton (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: January 19, 2016
Purchase link: Target
Price: $22.99

Compton.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still dont know, if I shall buy this steelbook, hmmm. I like their music and the movie was good, but the 2PAC scene was not correct and as a hardcore 2PAC fan I cant ignore that.

Tupac rapping Hail Mary before California Love, lol, that's a huge mistake.

California Love was recorded on November 4, 1995 and Hail Mary was recorded on July 8, 1996 and Dr. Dre already left Death Row when Tupac recorded Hail Mary.

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
Stores in my area that did not have this during release have it today. I picked it up, there were about 20 in the media section.

i just had the chance to see this yesterday....amazing film, incredible no Oscar nominations for this.....question guys, all the releases fro the steelbook are the same righ? i let this passed coz i wasnt really interesting on the film,,,well til yesterday! lol

i just had the chance to see this yesterday....amazing film, incredible no Oscar nominations for this.....question guys, all the releases fro the steelbook are the same righ? i let this passed coz i wasnt really interesting on the film,,,well til yesterday! lol
The U.K and German versions are identical but they don't have the black text on the back. I think that is the only difference between them.

Reactions: tono06