泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know whether to risk ordering direct again or wait for the GB and pay extra >:greedy: Ordered Mad MAX B&C direct with my debit card and nothing untoward has happened just yet (touch wood :angel:). Still not reassuring though, given I (along with many others) were slightly overcharged and still no resolution or answer has been given to justify it :cautious: Maybe the same would happen here? Hmmm :coffee:

I don't know whether to risk ordering direct again or wait for the GB and pay extra >:greedy: Ordered Mad MAX B&C direct with my debit card and nothing untoward has happened just yet (touch wood :angel:). Still not reassuring though, given I (along with many others) were slightly overcharged and still no resolution or answer has been given to justify it :cautious: Maybe the same would happen here? Hmmm :coffee:

You was overcharged?

How did that happen and on what?

I messaged wxlinkswd yesterday to see how secure the site is now and he got back to me saying they are looking into It and wait for his update so maybe that's why it's not live yet. They might be sorting that out and making it more secure - really don't know how it all works but i assume that's what they are doing anyway

You was overcharged?

How did that happen and on what?

I messaged wxlinkswd yesterday to see how secure the site is now and he got back to me saying they are looking into It and wait for his update so maybe that's why it's not live yet. They might be sorting that out and making it more secure - really don't know how it all works but i assume that's what they are doing anyway
Read onwards from here buddy. Saves me explaining it all again :LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo

Never use Debit Card for purchasing anything online unless it is absolutely necessary or if the retailer is trusted like Amazon.

Guys really confused as to what to do if this goes live as I am too new to be part of the group order (which i would prefer as I could use PayPal) so I have to use the website if I want this. Ordered through them twice LA no ports and Fury Road Black Chrome - only issue was being shared the 9% which most people have and I have emailed them. My concern is do I again risk my credit card details on the web site.
Please advise as this is hopefully !! Going live today

Guys really confused as to what to do if this goes live as I am too new to be part of the group order (which i would prefer as I could use PayPal) so I have to use the website if I want this.

You can use the GB. Unless something changed recently, there is no pre-requisite about how many posts you need to have on the forum to be able to take part.

Nope. I hoped to hear back from Xin (wxlinkswd) when I tagged him but no luck. Emailed [email protected] yesterday so will wait longer to see if they reply that way.

Oh ok, as you messaged them yesterday then hopefully you hear back soon in the next few days

Maybe. But is that response in relation to being overcharged or security issues?

I thought that response was for the security issues personally but then it don't really state it

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
  • Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: milky and cooey
That's really helpful thank you i just keep an eye on the link any ideas when it will go live?
Can I ask when I click on the pay link is it like a PayPal page ? Once sorted do I need to email anyone to quote a ref or do they get it all off the payment page. Sorry you know what its like until you go through the whole process you don't know and I don't want to be stuck when doing it as this will be selling out quick.
Thank you in advance for your help. And I take it no one has had any issues with paying this way etc

That's really helpful thank you i just keep an eye on the link any ideas when it will go live?

No specific timing has been given yet.

Can I ask when I click on the pay link is it like a PayPal page ?

Yes, it takes you to PayPal, where you sign in with your account and your shipping address etc... is pulled from there.

Once sorted do I need to email anyone to quote a ref or do they get it all off the payment page.

No need, unless you want to say hello :p , see previous sentence. :)

Sorry you know what its like until you go through the whole process you don't know and I don't want to be stuck when doing it as this will be selling out quick.
Thank you in advance for your help. And I take it no one has had any issues with paying this way etc

No worries. It's a smooth process.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky and Jhadur
Status
Not open for further replies.