泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 12, 2017
Pre-order date: May 20, 2017
Purchase link: HDZeta
HDN Group Buys: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular
Note: WEA steelbook, Full Glossy finish. Extended Cut Version.

SP Full.jpg SP Lenti.jpg SP BabyDoll.jpg SP Boxset.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-10 at 3.29.15 PM.png

Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png
Sucker-Punch-steelbook-inside.fit-to-width.431x431.q80.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Its supposed to be the way it is, its heavily altered to give it a graphic novel look. Poster of it looks stunning

Personally I'm more interested in seeing what the Babydoll lenti looks like on the box only exclusive

At least her eyes look normal on that poster, the pic on the lenti box makes her eyes all weird and alien BUT it might be because it's a lenti and they are not the easiest to take pics of

Reactions: psychoscot
At least her eyes look normal on that poster, the pic on the lenti box makes her eyes all weird and alien BUT it might be because it's a lenti and they are not the easiest to take pics of

Yeah I think it's just the lenti. Pic looks like it's going slightly into transition

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I think the box looks awesome and I especially like the front image used for the Lenti. I did think it looked a bit too photoshopped at first viewing but @psychoscot soon solved that one ;) I was also going to question why the top of her head was cut off but again, thanks @psychoscot :LOL::D:thumbs: Can't wait to receive mine! :oohyeah:

Do they not include the actual gold debossed stickers anymore?

Ahh I can't wait for my full slip. Not even massive on the film but this edition is lovely. Rare times when I buy a premium for a film I don't really like

Do they not include the actual gold debossed stickers anymore?

Ahh I can't wait for my full slip. Not even massive on the film but this edition is lovely. Rare times when I buy a premium for a film I don't really like

I like those gold stickers but they are too flimsy and easily torn when trying to remove from the shrink wrap.

I like those gold stickers but they are too flimsy and easily torn when trying to remove from the shrink wrap.

I never peel the sticker off, I cut around the cellophane and keep them in the polybags. Do it with every premium since day 1

Better that way IMO

Reactions: kryptonite
@kryptonite i keep them like this....

image.jpeg

I leave an extra few mill at the top each sticker to fold over the top of the slip so when I include them in the polybag it stays in place. Every premium editon I have Is like this

• Thanks
Reactions: kryptonite
Status
Not open for further replies.