Suicide Squad: Extended Cut (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #153) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 14, 2016 TBA
Purchase links: Standard - FAC E1 - E2
Price: 799 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (E1) - 1399 CZK (E2)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2
Note: 501 numbered copies for each edition

14525212_1484023498280866_4675554666567629286_o.jpg
14615676_1484023491614200_5028052249991383307_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure gonna be saving a lot of money in 2017 as the only one I am remotely interested in is Star Trek Beyond (only FAC and not Black Barons version).
Star Trek Beyond which version you like
Jaylah or standard one released in Europe
Black Barons is E2 Edition

Now you want to know FAC E1 and Black Baron E2
Which one is the Jaylah
It's E2 Edition
Black Baron release
Star Trek: Beyond - xxx copies E2, xxx copies in HardBox FullSlip (cooperation on FAC project)
It's a joint FAC/Black Baron release
Hard Box FAC has both editions

Star Trek Beyond which version you like
Jaylah or standard one released in Europe
Black Barons is E2 Edition

Now you want to know FAC E1 and Black Baron E2
Which one is the Jaylah
It's E2 Edition
Black Baron release
Star Trek: Beyond - xxx copies E2, xxx copies in HardBox FullSlip (cooperation on FAC project)
It's a joint FAC/Black Baron release
Hard Box FAC has both editions
I already have the MM/Saturn exclusive Jaylah lenticular magnet steelbook which is absolutely fantastic and is far superior to anything the Robber Barons can produce and after seeing first hand the quality of Deadpool and Dredd Hardboxes I will never make the mistake of buying another hardbox.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Yep, slow moving this has been, waiting forever to buy the eventual box, got so bored broke down and bought the Best Buy 4K steelie in the meantime......

THERE just out of control with the number of releases and the quantity of the print runs. Not to mention putting out titles like Minons, Unbroken, FF 1-7 Boxset and Suicide wayyyy to late. It's fine to throw in older titles like all the X-Men 1-8, Punisher, Hellboy, JP 1-3. Those are all old catalog titles where Unbroken and Suicide Squad are in that 1-3 year strange period, just let those go. You don't need to try and suck up every last cent you can squeeze out of the customers it hurts the Brand. Last stop with the Hardboxes and Maniac Boxes, there way over priced, the hardboxes are poorly made and the Maniac Boxes cost a fortune to ship and don't even sell that well.
Scale back and go back to what you did so well. Arrival, X-Men, JP, Spiderman, and Logan were all top notch. Do that and the early stuff Looper, Dracula Untold, Elektra, and FF7 PW were great. Go back to that place

Reactions: howarmat
FA should just abandoned the titles which already have premiums from other retailers (I.e. SS, BvS) & just focus on the titles without premium treatment based from their previous announcements..
Predator, The Thing, Papillon, Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, Kong Skull Island, Rise/Dawn/War POTA, (too bad their Blade Runner 2049 got cancelled) & finish their Terminator Collection..

Well, they seem to be gauging their market audience correctly in some aspects.
This Super Hero silliness that is dominating the market is getting sold out as soon as it is available (from no help by me).
Their market is focused on 20-30 year olds and they are selling out.
This includes the FF series, Baby Driver and anything else that requires ear plugs and averted eyes in order to watch.
Until there is a shift, this may stay the norm for at least another year.
I sit here unaffected. Kimchi, BF and Nova have some excellent releases ( though they wisely also play to same audience when required).
Manta, well, they are young but seem to be getting a footing beyond Super Heroes as of late (finally!)

FA should just abandoned the titles which already have premiums from other retailers (I.e. SS, BvS) & just focus on the titles without premium treatment based from their previous announcements..
Predator, The Thing, Papillon, Deepwater Horizon, Hacksaw Ridge, Kong Skull Island, Rise/Dawn/War POTA, (too bad their Blade Runner 2049 got cancelled) & finish their Terminator Collection..
This 100%

THERE just out of control with the number of releases and the quantity of the print runs. Not to mention putting out titles like Minons, Unbroken, FF 1-7 Boxset and Suicide wayyyy to late. It's fine to throw in older titles like all the X-Men 1-8, Punisher, Hellboy, JP 1-3. Those are all old catalog titles where Unbroken and Suicide Squad are in that 1-3 year strange period, just let those go. You don't need to try and suck up every last cent you can squeeze out of the customers it hurts the Brand. Last stop with the Hardboxes and Maniac Boxes, there way over priced, the hardboxes are poorly made and the Maniac Boxes cost a fortune to ship and don't even sell that well.
Scale back and go back to what you did so well. Arrival, X-Men, JP, Spiderman, and Logan were all top notch. Do that and the early stuff Looper, Dracula Untold, Elektra, and FF7 PW were great. Go back to that place
Fully agree with the first 2/3 of your statement. But X-Men all top notch?? I have the set but I'd consider those fairly poor, rushed, lacklustre efforts at best sadly (n) Plain slips with minimal finishing touches (spot gloss on title, rear X logo etc :rolleyes:) and mug-shots galore as artwork lol. Compare that to the awesome treatment JP 1-3 received and it's no comparison.

As for going back to the early days of FAC, that will never happen either. Damn, I sound like such a Scrooge :hilarious: But it's the truth ;) FA are too greedy for that now :greedy: