Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You need a UK address and UK Mobile Phone number to get a HMV UK Pure Points Card

Using Parcel Motel or An Post AddressPal gives you the UK address but not a UK Mobile Phone number
HMV UK Website accepts my Ireland Mobile number but the HMV Pure Points website will only accept a UK Mobile Number when you try to register your details

You need a UK address and UK Mobile Phone number to get a HMV UK Pure Points Card

Using Parcel Motel or An Post AddressPal gives you the UK address but not a UK Mobile Phone number
HMV UK Website accepts my Ireland Mobile number but the HMV Pure Points website will only accept a UK Mobile Number when you try to register your details
Yeah I know. I wasn't even given the option of 10,000 points when I bought this.

Handy for UK customers though.

Apparently not HMV WEA as just noticed it in Germany and Belgium as a Media Market exclusive, in Canada, Spain and maybe elsewhere . . . unsure if all will have the same number of discs though.

For anyone waiting for another cut more Joker-centred . . .
"COLLIDER is reporting that the Suicide Squad extended cut will contain 13 minutes of new footage. The report references a conversation the site previously had with director David Ayer, in which he claimed that, "there’s definitely over 10 minutes of material on there. But this cut of a movie is my cut, there’s no sort of parallel universe version of the movie, the released movie is my cut . . . What that old quote is meant to imply is that Suicide Squad will not likely get a perception-changing new cut like Batman v Superman did with its Ultimate Edition; more than likely, what we'll get is the same film we saw in theaters, just with more scenes added in."
More details here http://www.slashfilm.com/suicide-squad-deleted-scenes/

Seen pics of both designs but not sure which one is "better".
a) The spot gloss:-

or . . .
b) the Zero finish:-
Suicide-Squad-steelbook-HMV1.jpg
Suicide-Squad-steelbook-HMV2.jpg

Its not a bad steel, would've benefited from a matt finish with the main explosion cloud with the titles and all the characters being spot glossed

What an awful looking steel

Other one is much better with the spot gloss even though that's also a crappy design.
This would of looked better if the cloud and characters was spot glossed

Hopefully Zeta to the rescue but I have no idea what type of art they will go for, this cartoon art isn't doing it for me on steel. Just isn't coming out right

I'll make my decision after Zeta show their art.
I'm hoping theirs won't be the best of a bad bunch and will be epic instead

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill