Super 8 - 10th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Release date: May 24, 2021
Purchase links: SteelBook only - Red Carpet Exclusive
Price: £26.99 (SteelBook only) - £27.99 (Red Carpet Exclusive)
Notes: Red Carpet exclusive includes "o-ring" slipcase

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
@Felix_ro

The trick to order red carpet exclusive items when you not a red carpet subscriber is the following

1) Wait until release date or after in regards to red carpet exclusive release
2) Goto Zavvi UK website (It's important you use Zavvi UK website as not all red carpet listings show up on the other Zavvi international websites)
3) Zavvi UK website steelbooks
4) Sort by newest arrivals
5)When you see the red carpet listing on Zavvi UK website you want to purchase
Only click Quick Buy and it will add to basket
You can then add any discount code available to use and complete checkout

Do not use purchase links in threads or click on the listing itself on zavvi website as all that will do is send you to home page
Only click Quick Buy

@Retro Parrot Whether it was in joking or not as in reference to what Arnold said in a movie, some folks could take offence to it which some did. Be careful how you phrase your text as it has no emotion to it and some things could be taken wrong or out of context and mean something totally different to someone else. I had to delete some post because of it. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
@Retro Parrot Whether it was in joking or not as in reference to what Arnold said in a movie, some folks could take offence to it which some did. Be careful how you phrase your text as it has no emotion to it and some things could be taken wrong or out of context and mean something totally different to someone else. I had to delete some post because of it. :)

I think the problem was that @Retro Parrot replied to the wrong post is all. The gif was originally posted by @TGO but he replied to @Felix_ro

will do sorry.

I think the problem was that @Retro Parrot replied to the wrong post is all. The gif was originally posted by @TGO but he replied to @Felix_ro
My point exactly as it was taken out of context and some folks did take offense to it because it was reported. No worries though. :)
will do sorry.
No worries, it's water under the bridge now. For future reference I would have stated As if to state what Arnold said in the movie Predator Bleep Bleep Bleep :), meaning no offence.

Had this turn up today and Zavvi mailed it in a bag and it looks like it's been stepped on.

Now to see if Zavvi will help replace it in any way, wish me luck!
That's not good i hope they not run out of white boxes again if they have i dont get why they need to run out.
They could order more before this happens, i have a heap of stuff coming my way and lets just say it's not a short journey and it bugs me when they sent steels in bags.
If they started using bags instead of boxes then i for sure would be finished buying steels from zavvi. As they offer very little protection and the reason i never buy steels from amazon and they dont care what they send them in.
Normally when a steel comes in a bag that means no boxes left.
When did you order it or have it sent out of interest.

That's not good i hope they not run out of white boxes again if they have i dont get why they need to run out.
They could order more before this happens, i have a heap of stuff coming my way and lets just say it's not a short journey and it bugs me when they sent steels in bags.
If they started using bags instead of boxes then i for sure would be finished buying steels from zavvi. As they offer very little protection and the reason i never buy steels from amazon and they dont care what they send them in.
Normally when a steel comes in a bag that means no boxes left.
When did you order it or have it sent out of interest.

Ordered Tuesday I think, also had Shrek turn from them today in the usual box and that was fine. Maybe they got confused from the slipcase and put it in a normal Blu-ray bag