Nintendo Switch Super Mario 3d World + Bowers Fury

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Purchase Link Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury Pack

Price £49.99

12690810-1324831606196541.jpg

I can't believe how good this looks

The Super Smash Bros one was awful and Super Mario Odyssey, even the 35th Anniversary collection didn't get anything special

Reactions: lights
My boy has been looking forward to this for a while now :rofl:
Pre-ordered from Game :thumbs:

Why is it the US gets so shafted on Switch steels damn I would love this
Same here. GameStop is getting some posters which I don’t really want or need. Best Buy emailed me a $10 coupon code for select Mario games in celebration of Marios 35th anniversary so I’m getting this for $49.99 from BB.

To be fair, the UK gets shafted in all other steels/prices. The Switch ones are all we have!
Lately I have all been about switch steels as I kind of burned out on movie steels after the constant flood and deluge of every single movie in the history of ever getting a 4k steel at like $35 a pop. UK got Super Mario Maker 2 and Luigi's Mansion 3 that I still really want really bad so add this game to the other 2 from the UK. Switch steels in the US almost all seemed to me LRG steels and I dislike LRG.

Lately I have all been about switch steels as I kind of burned out on movie steels after the constant flood and deluge of every single movie in the history of ever getting a 4k steel at like $35 a pop. UK got Super Mario Maker 2 and Luigi's Mansion 3 that I still really want really bad so add this game to the other 2 from the UK. Switch steels in the US almost all seemed to me LRG steels and I dislike LRG.

Yeah, I really like Switch steels, slowly building up a collection of them! Just wish more games had them, the MM2 and LM3 ones are so good looking, probably my favourites

Man I just need some kind of UK contact so I can get these

I can be your contact if you want, send me a DM.

Based on Bowsers Firy apparently being fairly short, and because I previously owned and completed this on Wii U, I’m gonna wait for a sale on this.

Just got this through this morning. My first switch steel and I have to say I really like it, particularly the Bowsers Fury side. Super Mario side looks a little unfinished I think.

I can be your contact if you want, send me a DM.

Based on Bowsers Firy apparently being fairly short, and because I previously owned and completed this on Wii U, I’m gonna wait for a sale on this.

Man sorry I missed this I picked it up on Ebay for like $34 i think with shipping from someone in Italy, there is still a few more UK ones I am looking for

Man sorry I missed this I picked it up on Ebay for like $34 i think with shipping from someone in Italy, there is still a few more UK ones I am looking for

No worries. Feel free to hit me up if I can help you pick up anything else!