Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Super Mario Bros.

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Animation, Family

Director: Michael Jelenic, Aaron Horvath

Cast: Chris Pratt, Charlie Day, Anya Taylor-Joy, Jack Black, Seth Rogen, Keegan-Michael Key, Fred Armisen, Kevin Michael Richardson, Sebastian Maniscalco, Charles Martinet

Release: 2023-03-29

Plot: A plumber named Mario travels through an underground labyrinth with his brother, Luigi, trying to save a captured princess.

Does anyone have any idea if the film will be released on Steelbook?

The last 2 movies that were made by Illumination the animation studio didn't get steelbook releases.
Tis' a Mario, I'm sure Nintendo had a paragraph about that, to counter all those pesky Sonic steelbooks on the market.

Tis' a Mario, I'm sure Nintendo had a paragraph about that, to counter all those pesky Sonic steelbooks on the market.
Hahaha right!? If only

The 1st sonic steelbook was average at best and the 2nd Sonic steelbook was outstanding. Trying my hand at getting options as the animation studio doesn't do premiums

I had a fun time with this one. It’s definitely aimed at kids and nostalgic gamers. The plot is very simple but not really to the detriment of the film. If you have any nostalgia for the games I recommend you checking it out, otherwise it will probably land pretty flat for you.

I know a lot of people were worried about some of the voice acting but thankfully only Cranky Kong felt out of place.

Enjoyed it for what it is. Stunning animation and action but it’s certainly aimed more at kids due to its incredibly fast pace and quick plot. Scenes kinda start and end very quickly and on to the next thing. To keep their attention I imagine. But I still enjoyed it. Some great game moments etc. Most likely pick up the star tin