Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Super Mario Bros.

Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Animation, Family

Director: Michael Jelenic, Aaron Horvath

Cast: Chris Pratt, Charlie Day, Anya Taylor-Joy, Jack Black, Seth Rogen, Keegan-Michael Key, Fred Armisen, Kevin Michael Richardson, Sebastian Maniscalco, Charles Martinet

Release: 2023-03-29

Plot: A plumber named Mario travels through an underground labyrinth with his brother, Luigi, trying to save a captured princess.

Source: ComingSoon
We’re getting an animated Super Mario Bros. movie, and it’s coming to us from Illumination Entertainment and Nintendo. The partnership was announced today by Representative Director and President Tatsumi Kimishima. The Super Mario Bros. movie will star, of course, Mario and will be produced by Chris Meledandri, Founder and CEO of Illumination, and Shigeru Miyamoto, Representative Director, Fellow of Nintendo. You can check out the tweet from Nintendo America below.

Looks good! Looks like a Mario Bros movie! Shocked it took this long to happen (the live action one doesn't count).
I'm happy that they went fully Animated instead of the route Sonic & Detective Pikachu did. Works way better for Mario.

I'm sure people are going to complain about chris pratt's voice. But honestly its not that bad. Looking forward to this!

Reactions: Noodles
Yep, looks like it'll be very entertaining! Hate to say it, but I'm not feeling Pratt as the voice for Mario. I always had my doubts, along with everyone else, and I'll admit it's not as bad as I was expecting, but there's just nothing special about it... feels too generic IMO and could really use Mario's usual Italian twang. Obviously it's not gonna ruin the movie though, so whatever I guess!

Yep, looks like it'll be very entertaining! Hate to say it, but I'm not feeling Pratt as the voice for Mario. I always had my doubts, along with everyone else, and I'll admit it's not as bad as I was expecting, but there's just nothing special about it... feels too generic IMO and could really use Mario's usual Italian twang. Obviously it's not gonna ruin the movie though, so whatever I guess!

Dont sugar coat it, it sounds fecking awful. The film visually looks amazing but then Mario speaks :vomit:

This is much better

Reactions: Noodles
A peek at Peaches...

FeZUDClUAAII5Ee.jpeg

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database