Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: September 8, 2020
Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

s.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably need about 5 people or so interested otherwise they send these in a bubble mailer and it's not a good way to get steelbooks right now.

I'm getting 1 out of every 2 small orders I make with severe damage.

Thanks bud
Thx, definitely need this one if no UK release likely.
I’d be interested
Count me in :)
I'm in too ! (France)
I’m in also :thumbs:
I'd like one too, been ages since my last group buy
Yup I would too

Hi all, I've place a couple of orders with Target this morning, with enough copies to cover all of these requests.

Given that any copies went to stores, it might be a day or two before I start getting shipping notices.

That being said, I'll wait until they are in hand before I take payment, but I have taken your request seriously and have
ordered copies.

When I contact you for payment please be ready.

Thanks

Hi all, I've place a couple of orders with Target this morning, with enough copies to cover all of these requests.

Given that any copies went to stores, it might be a day or two before I start getting shipping notices.

That being said, I'll wait until they are in hand before I take payment, but I have taken your request seriously and have
ordered copies.

When I contact you for payment please be ready.

Thanks
Can I have one too if you have any left over? I've still been getting these but I'm not fussed. The movies themselves are getting worse and worse... :meh:

Can I have one too if you have any left over? I've still been getting these but I'm not fussed. The movies themselves are getting worse and worse... :meh:

I have 10x total ordered, so I should have 1 extra if my count is right. Hopefully 1) they ship 2) arrive in OK shape.

Reactions: Futurhythm