Superman - The Movie (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Sweden]

Feb 17, 2014
Release date: March 28th, 2016
Purchase link: CDON (no international shipping)
Price: 149 SEK

superman_-_the_movie_-_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-36653630-frntl.jpg

Last edited:
Even though the artwork is terrible on this, I would like to get a copy. Are there any companies in Sweden/Finland/Norway that will ship to the USA? I used to order from recordshopx, but they don't do movies anymore!

Even though the artwork is terrible on this, I would like to get a copy. Are there any companies in Sweden/Finland/Norway that will ship to the USA? I used to order from recordshopx, but they don't do movies anymore!

Might still be available through Amazon.fr. That's where I got a copy.

I don´t think most of em just ship within the norse countries of EU

This could well be the theatrical version, as the Scandinavian plastic case Blu-ray re-release of 2016-05-16 (this steelbook was released on 2016-03-28) specifies the running time as 143 minutes on the CDON product page. The plastic case release's back cover also shows 143 minutes.

Frustratingly, the running time spec is missing from the Steelbook release's product page :)