Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 1, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99

81y-ABVzohL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Finally. Been waiting for this announcement for a while. :coffee:

Wondering if there will be a Collector's Edition from Zavvi in the same vein as Weathering With You.

Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Finally. Been waiting for this announcement for a while. :coffee:

Wondering if there will be a Collector's Edition from Zavvi in the same vein as Weathering With You.
That was from Alltheanime.com and partner sold via Zavvi.
Could be likely they'd do the same. Depending on license agreements.

This might be a WWA steelbook release separate from a collector's edition.

Hopefully we get both.

Reactions: Halo500
Been waiting for this too. Apart from Place Promised, I've got steels of all Makoto's films. Great film, really enjoyed this in the cinema. Excellent art used too, apart from all the award credits

Been waiting for this too. Apart from Place Promised, I've got steels of all Makoto's films. Great film, really enjoyed this in the cinema. Excellent art used too, apart from all the award credits
Don't have a steel for Your name but the zavvi special edition has a really nice slip.

Don't have a steel for Your name but the zavvi special edition has a really nice slip.
I've got the kimchi SL, which leaves a lot to be desired in execution, but the art is nice. I've got nova slips for all the others, I will to slot this in too, unless a premium is released.

Up on pre order for zavvi. Along with a collector edition that isn't a steelbook. Really annoying actually.
It is, but it saved me spending £50/60, for there to ultimately be a korean edition I'll need to replace it with later on anyway lol So the £25 steel will do nicely, once hmv have preorders up.

I ordered both for the moment. The collectors your name is really nice.
It is, but it saved me spending £50/60, for there to ultimately be a korean edition I'll need to replace it with later on anyway lol So the £25 steel will do nicely, once hmv have preorders up.

Its really annoying and typically greedy to release a lovely Collectors edition and a separate Steelbook. There's only one reason they've done that, hoping we all double dip. Maybe I would have if it was 4K.
No. Greedy corporate snakes. I'll just go for the boxed edition now thanks. You're not selling me on both. Especially with those winners laurels at the top of the steelbook. :rofl:

Hopefully we'll get another steelbook later on in 4K.

I'm sure they'll be a choice steel release as well. From Kimchi or Nova, with a Steelbook AND slip.

Its really annoying and typically greedy to release a lovely Collectors edition and a separate Steelbook. There's only one reason they've done that, hoping we all double dip. Maybe I would have if it was 4K.
No. Greedy corporate snakes. I'll just go for the boxed edition now thanks. You're not selling me on both. Especially with those winners laurels at the top of the steelbook. :rofl:

Hopefully we'll get another steelbook later on in 4K.

I'm sure they'll be a choice steel release as well. From Kimchi or Nova, with a Steelbook AND slip.
Yah those are tacky as hell.