T-800 EndoSkull bust - 1:1 replica [HCG]

Dec 9, 2011
Virginia, US
1.jpg

Where can I get that light-up endoskull? Amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
EEK!

I prefer my plastic version that cost me 1/10 of that price and does the job! :hilarious:
attachment.php

:hilarious: Does the job! Causes a fright with metal alloy look :ohno:

I didn't pay £500 for it. If we add shipping to it I got it about just over half the price of what this seller is asking for. Got a good bargain. Crazy to think an endoskull is the equivalent of 2.0 steelbook!

Generally all figurines collectibles are so expensive these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut
:hilarious: Does the job! Causes a fright with metal alloy look :ohno:

I didn't pay £500 for it. If we add shipping to it I got it about just over half the price of what this seller is asking for. Got a good bargain. Crazy to think an endoskull is the equivalent of 2.0 steelbook!

Generally all figurines collectibles are so expensive these days.
Sounds a good deal! :scat:
That's the point of collectibles figures, get the original edition that are limited. Much more details and much much more value when you need/want to resell it.

I was just saying that I'm satisfied with my cheap plastic version since it's sitting on top of my bookcase accumulating dust... for 500£, I would put it in a glass cabinet, lock the door, wrap it all up in buble wrap and never look at it! :hilarious:

There is another version released from Sideshow.

This is the 'combat version' where you can see the paintwork damage. There is the cleaner looking version which is rarer to get.

I am eyeing my eyes up on this. Best price in the UK shipped I can find is about £450 :(

p1010200yd.jpg

In regards to keeping value ... this item doesnt depend on a media format ... so it'll always be valuable to all Terminator fans. :)

I'm like Drum on this tho got the plastic one. But if I was a huge Terminator fan I'd def be looking at this. Wanna get the new Hot Toys Arnold battle damage tho that comes out this summer.

This is the one you want -

file-10.jpg

:D :naughty:

It really is a thing of beauty and to Terminator fans you cannot compare it to the BD box set IMO.

Sunnyx, go for the Sideshow one, it's superb! And £450 for the combat version isn't a bad price. The original retail was about £380/£400, and the combat one has never really gone for much more than this. The clean one is the rarer of the two, and I've seen it go for over £1000!!! I love mine (clean one) and takes pride along side my other T2 items. It's certainly a bust you won't regret buying

Last edited:
This is the one you want -

file-10.jpg

:D :naughty:

It really is a thing of beauty and to Terminator fans you cannot compare it to the BD box set IMO.

Sunnyx, go for the Sideshow one, it's superb! And for the combat version isn't a bad price. The original retail was about / and the combat one has never really gone for much more than this. The clean one is the rarer of the two, and I've seen it go for over !!! I love mine (clean one) and takes pride along side my other T2 items. It's certainly a bust you won't regret buying

Whoa, that's awesome Cooey. :scat:

Reactions: cooey
The chrome version is way too expensive now, one on ebay listed for $3500, I think I might get the combat version, maybe clean it up a bit if I think it's too damaged!

The chrome version is way too expensive now, one on ebay listed for $3500, I think I might get the combat version, maybe clean it up a bit if I think it's too damaged!

You're right about that ... I mean I wouldnt spend more than $100 on the chrome one.

Little known fact about that one too ... (for those in Region A aka North America) is that even with a region free disc player you cant play the t2 disc. EEK! I couldnt on mine so I had to purchase a cheap USA amaray

You're right about that ... I mean I wouldnt spend more than $100 on the chrome one.

The chrome one does look very awesome. But I have settled for second best, cannot justify spending that much for the clean Chrome one. Just secured and paid for the Combat Battle Side Show version. I like the one from HCG (identicle to Toynami - the one I have) but the Side Show versions looks so much more mean and scary :ohno:

I will post some pics when its delivered. I think we need to create another thread for Side Show T-800 Endo Skull Combat Version :)

The Sideshow one is so much better. I used to own the Toynami one also but sold it when the SS one came out. The neck and angle of the head is so much more menacing

Well played though bud on your purchase, you won't regret it