Digibook Tale of Two Sisters Blu-ray Limited Edition Digibook [KOREA]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia
Tale of Two Sisters Digibook LE + Photo cards Exclusive Collection No.1 (150copies)

Release Date : 15th December 2013
Price : USD$29.99
Link : KimchiDvd Sold Out!

TOTS1.jpg

Genre: Drama/Horror
Directors:
Actors: Im Soo-Jung
Aspect Ratio & Format: 1.85:1
Language: Korean
Sound Mix: dts-ES
Subtitles: Korean / English
Rating: 12
Region Code: All
Run Time: 115 mins
Number of discs: 1

Attachments

• ato2s.JPG
    ato2s.JPG
    6.1 KB · Views: 285
Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I had disposable income like that! :hilarious:
Well...it's been a while since i got something "exclusive" - their Le Grand Bleu Steelbook being the last thing. Since the rest of their steelbooks don't interest me, this is a good way to support a store i have loved for years, on top of getting two awesome versions of an even more awesome film.

I'll be buying the upcoming remastered Oldboy release, too.

...I'm such a sucker for Korean film :emb:

Reactions: manonfire
Well...it's been a while since i got something "exclusive" - their Le Grand Bleu Steelbook being the last thing. Since the rest of their steelbooks don't interest me, this is a good way to support a store i have loved for years, on top of getting two awesome versions of an even more awesome film.

I'll be buying the upcoming remastered Oldboy release, too.

...I'm such a sucker for Korean film :emb:

Is the up-coming Oldboly confirmed to be a new master?
I got the Canadian Vengeance Trilogy set and Oldboy PQ aint bad at all compared with current UK Tale of Two Sisters which is appalling.

Yep, new master all the way, for it's 10th Anniversary. Can find some more information on it in it's thread, here on HDN. I own the Canadian Vengenace Trilogy too, but i'll still buy this new release, for sure.

Is the up-coming Oldboly confirmed to be a new master?
I got the Canadian Vengeance Trilogy set and Oldboy PQ aint bad at all compared with current UK Tale of Two Sisters which is appalling.

Reactions: nekromantik
A little wary about how good the English subtitles will be compared to the upcoming US release, but at 150 copies it would be stupid not to order! Ordered the digipak as I don't like the lenticular art at all.

I'd like to see the Chaser , I saw the Devil and Memories of murder to name a few to get releases such as this.

Not Korean but Takashi Miikes' "Audition" is in desperate need of a remaster and would make a great digipack !

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
I'd like to see the Chaser , I saw the Devil and Memories of murder to name a few to get releases such as this.

Not Korean but Takashi Miikes' "Audition" is in desperate need of a remaster and would make a great digipack !.
Memories of Murder has the CJ Entertainment Digipack + Slipcover release, and I Saw The Devil has a really nice 2-Disc Amaray + Slipcover release which includes both the Korean theatrical and International cuts of the film. The Chaser has only ever seen the standard Amaray release.

The first two have been OOP for a long time and are quite valuable. The Chaser was OOP for a long time, too - until it recently showed up again and it's stuck around ever since. I'm not sure if they printed more of them, or if they found a bunch of stock somewhere, but i'm glad people got a chance to buy it the second time around.

I agree with the bit on Audition, though i personally favor Korean film just a bit more.

Reactions: manonfire