Tarantino XX [UK]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Looks like the UK is getting a release of this boxset too! It contains 8 films and 2 bonus dics!:scat:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008LU8NKK/?tag=hidefnin-21

81+GDjPo9OL__AA1327_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a quick glimpse of this set in the video below. Notice how the 'Tarantino XX' text is gold and shiny. :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak and Sigill
Nice find Noodles, it looks great! I'm not sure that the article was anything new though, Tarantino has always said he wants to retire at around 60. By the rate he normally releases films that would only leave around 3 or 4 more.

Nice find Noodles, it looks great! I'm not sure that the article was anything new though, Tarantino has always said he wants to retire at around 60. By the rate he normally releases films that would only leave around 3 or 4 more.

Lol yeah, don't take any notice of what the video's actually about... he's talking a load of crap.

Reactions: Sigill
Just a note on that video, Mondo is not an artist, it's a company that commissions different artists. This particular artwork was created by Ken Taylor for Mondo.

Reactions: Bluprint
Just a note on that video, Mondo is not an artist, it's a company that commissions different artists. This particular artwork was created by Ken Taylor for Mondo.

Thanks so much, I tried my best to find this out. I only knew this for the longest time as Mondo Art :emb: Thanks again Slinchafi, Im laughing at how sure I was in that video :hilarious: