Tarantino XX [UK]

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Looks like the UK is getting a release of this boxset too! It contains 8 films and 2 bonus dics!:scat:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008LU8NKK/?tag=hidefnin-21

81+GDjPo9OL__AA1327_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just received this message:

We are contacting you in regard to your recent order for Tarantino XX: 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1992].

Due to a technical error on Friday evening the price and availability displayed for this product was incorrect and, as a consequence, we are unable to process your order in full.

Therefore, one unit of Tarantino XX: 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] [1992] will be shipped and the balance of your order cancelled with a refund issued.

We offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

I really don't know what to expect. I ordered two, I hope they don't plan on charging me more than it was listed for.

So I just received this message:

I really don't know what to expect. I ordered two, I hope they don't plan on charging me more than it was listed for.

I also got an email cancelling my order. However, I did order two and one arrived today. It seems I was only charged the £20-odd it was priced at.

Happy days :oohyeah:

Mines also arrived today, really nice set. All the films are region B locked but the 2 bonus discs are region free.

The packaging was ok, but some of the Sellotape was attached the shrink wrap of the set so when I opened it it tore parts of the shrink wrap, so anyone wanting to leave this sealed should be careful when opening it

Also guys, the ratings logos are stickers :LOL:

Last edited:
I remember ordering this from Amazon UK and it was in that bad and tatty condition that I sent it back for a replacement, and when I received the replacement it was unsealed and badly damaged and that went back, so sadly I still don't have this in my collection:(

I remember ordering this from Amazon UK and it was in that bad and tatty condition that I sent it back for a replacement, and when I received the replacement it was unsealed and badly damaged and that went back, so sadly I still don't have this in my collection:(
I was fortunate enough to get this during Black Friday on Amazon for about $45.