Waxwork Records Taxi Driver - 40th Anniversary OST (Limited Edition Tri-Color + Yellow Vinyl)

dan8885

Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Released: April 12th, 2016
Purchase:
Waxwork Records - 40 USD
Zavvi - 35 GBP

2.jpg
  • 180 Gram Taxi Cab Tri-Color Vinyl (Yellow, Black, and White)
  • Director Liner Notes by Martin Scorsese
  • Heavyweight Old-Style Tip On Gatefold Jacket
  • Four Page Booklet
  • Director Approved Album Art by Rich Kelly
3.jpg
  • 180 Gram Taxi Cab Yellow Vinyl
  • Director Liner Notes by Martin Scorsese
  • Heavyweight Old-Style Tip On Gatefold Jacket
  • Four Page Booklet
  • Director Approved Album Art by Rich Kelly
1.jpg

Received yesterday, beautiful :drool: And they are customs friendly (10$ value on my package :naughty:)

You can't just post that without pics! :LOL:

Here's what happend to me today:

I knew it will turn up where I live, got a note in my mailbox (as expected) that I would have to go to the post office and pick it up. The postman always deliver packages that are too big for my mailbox there.
But today the postman deceided to drop that and just go home after his deliveries. So now my package is still in his car and won't be delivered to the po before tomorrow.
For all I know he could be living just nearby me and my vinyl (which I wanted today!) is just laying in his car. :p:punch::squint:

Received yesterday, beautiful :drool: And they are customs friendly (10$ value on my package :naughty:)

Awesome news! @Noodles @Travis Bickle custom friendly :woot:

You can't just post that without pics! :LOL:

Here's what happend to me today:

I knew it will turn up where I live, got a note in my mailbox (as expected) that I would have to go to the post office and pick it up. The postman always deliver packages that are too big for my mailbox there.
But today the postman deceided to drop that and just go home after his deliveries. So now my package is still in his car and won't be delivered to the po before tomorrow.
For all I know he could be living just nearby me and my vinyl (which I wanted today!) is just laying in his car. :p:punch::squint:

At least you'll receive it tomorrow!! My tracking is still stucked in Chicago :sour:

Pictures are already plenty on IG. Such an awesome release. This is perfection! Kelly knocked it out of the park with the inner artwork of the Gatefold o_O:drool: This could be a Plain Archive release :p

@dan8885

It looks stunning!!

Tell you what Daniel. Just 10mins ago I received a notification on my phone from the tracking app saying it was delivered to me at 2pm today! Wtf is happening?? I will not have any issues with this one as I will go mental. I've had enough this month with my missing John Wick box. :mad:

Reactions: dan8885
@dan8885

It looks stunning!!

Tell you what Daniel. Just 10mins ago I received a notification on my phone from the tracking app saying it was delivered to me at 2pm today! Wtf is happening?? I will not have any issues with this one as I will go mental. I've had enough this month with my missing John Wick box. :mad:

Damn that sounds stressful. Maybe it is with your neighbor!? Over here they try to deliver it to neighbors when you're not at home. Hope it turns out well for you :ugh:

Yours still in Chicago! Mine never was via that city at all. Hope you get it soon buddy.

Yeah, it don't move and now it's weekend :dead:

April 19, 2016 , 4:24 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

Maybe it is with your neighbor!?

They don't do that where I live as the postman always drops big packages off at the local po. I'm sure it's still in the car and will be delivered there tomorrow. Can't explain the "delivered notification" from the tracking it though. o_O

How long does it usually take from it leaves the US until it shows up in Germany? In this case it took 2 days from NY to Oslo and another 2 days to where I live.

They don't do that where I live as the postman always drops big packages off at the local po. I'm sure it's still in the car and will be delivered there tomorrow. Can't explain the "delivered notification" from the tracking it though. o_O

How long does it usually take from it leaves the US until it shows up in Germany? In this case it took 2 days from NY to Oslo and another 2 days to where I live.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it will be delivered tomorrow to you!

Normally the same from this companies, 7-9 days I would say. But sometimes it's like 2-3 weeks at customs for no reason before it gets delivered :wtf:

Awesome! Thanks for confirming... now I can finally relax. :D

Awesome news! @Noodles @Travis Bickle custom friendly :woot:

At least you'll receive it tomorrow!! My tracking is still stucked in Chicago :sour:

Pictures are already plenty on IG. Such an awesome release. This is perfection! Kelly knocked it out of the park with the inner artwork of the Gatefold o_O:drool: This could be a Plain Archive release :p

Thank God! Been worrying about it ever since I ordered lol.

Mine doesn't even state a location on the tracking. It just says "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS" and then under that "The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified on April 19, 2016 to expect this package for mailing. This message does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Please be advised tracking is not available for this product". It's been like that since Tuesday. :confused:

Reactions: spass
@dan8885 @Noodles
My tracking says April 21, ISC Miami Fl (usps) hasn't left USA yet :(
shipped 7 days ago
@comICS-soon what's Waxwork Records packaging like? Ocd nightmare Hope it arrives in one piece :ohno: nice to know they are customs friendly :thumbs:

Most of my US orders go through Chicago to Frankfurt so it's not unusual.
But it's very slow this time. Sometimes USPS tracking lacks so maybe it pops at our doors before we receive tracking update. Let's hope the best :rolleyes: I'm so excited for this record :cold:

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Still pre-shipment on the 6th day? Yes , probably a good idea to contact them Nick. Hopefully there's some movement asap!
Thanks dude! I thought it might be something to do with me ordering late compared to most, or I also read that they sometimes miss the scanning process so tracking doesn't get updated properly... now I'm beginning to panic though, so will definitely reach out to them to see what's happening.

Reactions: dan8885 and spass