Mar 24, 2013
Release date: October 24th, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £14.99

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine today... steelbook has spot-gloss on the characters (back and front) with embossing to the title and a border, obviously. Slip is the usual deal AND they glued the info sheet to it again. :banghead:

Zoom seriously need to upgrade their packaging too... mine arrived in a jiffy envelope that was inside a thin card envelope which was in really bad shape and had me worried to open it, but thankfully the steelbook was pretty much mint (minor damage to the slip though).

Really nice looking release overall anyway... makes me wish they'd given Out of the Shadows the same treatment, as I'm building quite the collection of these slipped steels and like to keep them together on the shelf, so it would've been nice to have both TMNT films matching and sitting next to each other, but oh well. Keep 'em coming Zoom! :thumbs:
Pics?! :photo: :woot:
give_it_to_me.gif

:D

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
A bunch catalogue Steelbook releases are no longer Zoom exclusives

Zoom have hit the UK steelbook market hard, with a load of very nice exclusive releases, covering both new movies and old.

Now, the catalogue titles are no longer to be exclusives, which will be welcome to those who live outside the UK, beyond Zoom’s delivery area.

Zavvi are making all of these titles available to order on Saturday at 6pm UK time

They will be going live as ‘in stock’, with shipping expected to the begin by the middle of next week.