Digibook Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray Digibook) (Manta Lab Exclusive) [Hong Kong]

jonnybobbytimmy

The Devil™
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Release date: December 24, 2020
Purchase link: Collectong (Pre-order on November 27)
Price: $43.99
Info: 3 discs, 64-page booklet, limited edition, unnumbered

1606385606364.png

unnamed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I want this? HELL YES!!!
Will I be ordering it yet? HELL No!!!
The current climate has certainly thrown a spanner into the works with shipping around the world and now that shipping to the UK has been halted things have got even worse presently so until the restrictions ease up a little there's no point in ordering an item that won't be despatched.
Having said that, placing an order would, of course, mean securing a copy...

I just don't get it.

Is that a digibook where the book is actually a separate item? Or is it that the 3 discs are at the end of the digibook?
It does look like the disc trays are together after the pages. Seems like quite a strange layout, also the addition of the 'Insight Edition' info plastered across the rear of the first disc tray is shocking...

The content of the booklet looks similar to the HMV Cine-edition which is cheaper and this is nothing special.

That's disappointing. A lot of digibooks have gloss finish, so that's what I was hoping for. I guess I will pass on this then. I'll wait for the FAC and HDzeta editions. I'll also go for a Manta steel if it comes out.
Actually most digibooks are matte, now that there are so many being made by various small companies in Germany.
I don't like glossy anything, so it's a plus for me. Plus I don't intend on buying an artbook separately, so such excerpts are just the thing. Usually a digibook like this comes as an exclusive of Target or something...

Actually most digibooks are matte, now that there are so many being made by various small companies in Germany.
I don't like glossy anything, so it's a plus for me. Plus I don't intend on buying an artbook separately, so such excerpts are just the thing. Usually a digibook like this comes as an exclusive of Target or something...
German ones, yes, but many US digibooks and digipacks are glossy. The target ones are usually glossy. Not sure about Asian digibooks per say, but I do have some Asian digipacks that are glossy, like the Evil Dead 1 + 2 digipack from South Korea, which also has a nice textured finish.