Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30.00

91Pv3-J+AkL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Watched it yesterday, very disappointed, no emotions towards the characters :meh: , only wow moments in action scenes, but the confusion of whats happening there puts it down anyway.....very confusing, defo gonna watch again in a future, but really massive disappointment in the end :(

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Watched it yesterday, very disappointed, no emotions towards the characters :meh: , only wow moments in action scenes, but the confusion of whats happening there puts it down anyway.....very confusing, defo gonna watch again in a future, but really massive disappointment in the end :(
Future watches will help a lot, I felt very similar to the way you did but I probably liked it more while still being pretty confused and not fully sure if I would still like it later. But I've seen it several times now and once you understand it, it plays a lot better. As far as emotions go they also played a lot better for me on rewatch, probably because I could focus on that and not use my energy trying to figure out what was going on. It can take a lot of concentration and effort to understand the film, but I personally found it very rewarding once I was able to work through it and actually got it. Now I'd probably say it's one of my all-time favourites.

Quite like the design with the broken glass and the grid the latter reminding me of that episode of the original "Star Trek" with the Tholian web ...
1607472419309.png

... but that slab of diagonal text on the back is a shocker and ruins the steelbook for me.

Amazon order dispatched
I should have delivery Tuesday or Wednesday

Was supposed to be delivered today but amazon only dispatched this evening

Went with the other one but this looks quite nice now I can see it as a steelbook in hand. The warm colours round the edge set it off nicely. Didn’t want both so I went with the window cleaning option rather than just the windows ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jailbird_joey