Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
I took a look after purchashing the Wonder Woman 1984 Digibook Manta Exclusive to see if they restocked anything and saw these up.
Agree with most ninja's opinions that the art is poor, if I had to pick it would be the OC Box and even then I'm not super excited about it.
The steelbook itself could be okay. I almost wish they just had a 1/4 slip, very disapointing, was looking forward to this :(

Down for the fullsip. I'd have preferred the OC art on a lenti slip, but the fulllsip is a close 2nd. Always impressed by holofoil manta slips anyway.

Liking all 3 editions. Remember Dunkirk was rejected several times back then so my guess is Manta had a hard time trying to please the director/studio.

Yep, it's going to be those same five posters remixed over and over, no matter which retailer. :( Lots of potential for motion (or at least transition) lenticulars, but not if the artwork is so limited. For me, the FS is out, because that boat picture has always made me laugh. If the SL were a DL, that would be perfect; the back image would be good as a lenti, and thematically I like how it's one side forward-time and the other side backward-time. The DL images don't seem like the best choices—can't see how the back image is going to be anything amazing.

Reactions: Blazerfires
Having not seen the film yet, does the guy in the Hazmat suit on the back of the lenti bear some major significance? Otherwise its a rather random image..... :confused:

I think the full slip will be real nice.......

Having not seen the film yet, does the guy in the Hazmat suit on the back of the lenti bear some major significance? Otherwise its a rather random image..... :confused:

I think the full slip will be real nice.......
It's in the film, but for me, not the most "signature image" of the film. Those images annoy me a little because on the front, you're way far away from your two main stars, and on the back, your main star is almost entirely covered.

Reactions: BluSteel2012