Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
Most markets wont have movies for quite awhile so dont expect this steelbook release until mid next year is my guess
Apparently it's going to be relased outsid ethe usa earlier (though it hasn't been yet...guessing Karlie saw an early screening). They're now saying maybe 9/9 in the USA, but I have my doubts, unless it's going to be release in some cities/states, but not others, because Covid in the USA is a mess, which pisses me off for many reasons, but my most selfish reason is I wanted to sneak into a weekday matinee, with a virtually empty theater, to see Tenet. If this continues, I'm not sure if theaters will make it in the USA, and I love my AMC A-List...$21/month to see 3 movies/week is a bargain and I miss it.

CAN WE STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE !!!

This release thread is to discuss the Premium Steelbook edition by Manta Lab.

All other topic that is related to the movie itself, please to be discussed in the proper movie thread @Steely-Booked

Thank you :)

Tenet - In theaters TBD
We are fine and on topic as they question of when this steel will be release obviously will depend on when it goes into theaters. I was unaware of the 9/9 release date so that is good new information for me.

We are fine and on topic as they question of when this steel will be release obviously will depend on when it goes into theaters. I was unaware of the 9/9 release date so that is good new information for me.

You are talking about one fact which indeed would be correct, but the start of ongoing conversation should be posted in the correct thread. It is for this reason that the movie thread was created. To have such discussion there and not in the Manta Lab release thread.

Reactions: Felix_ro
That is correct, All Manta Lab Releases are promoted/sold/customer service etc... same as before, but through Collectong ;)
My apologies by the way, I missed your comment about staying on topic before posting mine. :)

I really do appreciate you clearing that up, because I was genuinely confused about the change (I’m new to this).

All right, back to Tenet!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
My apologies by the way, I missed your comment about staying on topic before posting mine. :)

I really do appreciate you clearing that up, because I was genuinely confused about the change (I’m new to this).

All right, back to Tenet!

You were not off topic :thumbs: your question is directly related to this Manta Lab Steelbook Release(and all other Manta Lab Releases)

You need to know where to get the info, it’s no longer on manta lab website, it’s important for you to know that Manta Lab Tenet info when it will be available will be on Collectong Webstore :happy:

Reactions: YellowKing777
I’m pretty sure Karlie was joking about watching this last night.

This release. If manta do it, is a good year away.

Reactions: Noodles