Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve also been avoiding all reviews for this. I need to go in blind with only watching the first 2 trailers. That’s all I need

I’m still hoping on a very tiny blink and you’ll miss it inception connection

I hope this movie is better than what some critics are saying. Indiewire referred to Tenet as a "humorless disappointment."

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Seen yesterday as well. Agree that it's complex, but unnecessarily so as the idea behind it isn't... I'll rewatch it though.

Not sure why this is being labelled a complex and/or confusing movie, pay attention and you are rewarded in spades with its multi layered structure with its setup and payoff. Absolute masterpiece from Nolan :cigar: can’t wait for my second viewing to indulge further as this film has very interesting themes ‘n’ dynamics it presents in detail throughout the film. No one does it quite like Nolan a true auteur and one of if not the best of our time :notworthy:

Not sure why this is being labelled a complex and/or confusing movie, pay attention and you are rewarded in spades with its multi layered structure with its setup and payoff. Absolute masterpiece from Nolan :cigar: can’t wait for my second viewing to indulge further as this film has very interesting themes ‘n’ dynamics it presents in detail throughout the film. No one does it quite like Nolan a true auteur and one of if not the best of our time :notworthy:
@willbar84 at the cinema watching Tenet
first few seconds... company logos... movie title...
giphy.gif

Purposely complex to generate multiple viewings??

like most his films tbh. Which I’ve always enjoyed (not just with Nolan). I just love a complexly layered film. Memento and inception for him most definitely (even though I personally found them easy to follow - yet there’s some like my mum who still hasn’t got a f**king clue what’s going on :rofl:) but I also suppose the prestige and interstellar to a degree (for some)

But for me those multiple viewings would be at home. F**k paying £15+ every time at the cinema to watch it. Just the once for me then on to the home media