Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
Got my FS edition today, another end of year awards contender. Really strong release by Manta :thumbs:

My DL should be here tomorrow but I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. I might of made the wrong choice!
FS looks lush

My DL should be here tomorrow but I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again. I might of made the wrong choice!
FS looks lush

Yeah the FS is very nice but so is the steelbook, it's gonna be one of the best this year me thinks

I've said it a couple of times already but this years releases will kick last years' ass :cigar:

My single lenti is absolutely top notch. The lenti is very, very sharp. On the back, J.D. Washington's
mask has holofoil so that it changes color depending on the angle from which you view it.
It turns blue when the mask is filtering out Covid and green when it is not. That is so great and so
relevant for our times. :thumbs: :LOL:

Reactions: djjez83
I received my full slip today but noticed that the FS corner has been damaged. Had a quick look on collectong website couldn't find a contact us section. Does anyone know if I should contact MantaLab or Collectong site.
20210527_210517.jpg

I received my full slip today but noticed that the FS corner has been damaged. Had a quick look on collectong website couldn't find a contact us section. Does anyone know if I should contact MantaLab or Collectong site.View attachment 507084
Use [email protected]

Worth a try. They might have a spare empty slip they could send you with your next order or something

Was the outer box damaged or do you think it was packed that way?

Reactions: rebelrocks
Honest to god thought I missed this. Missed GBs and don’t even remember it live on the site but apparently some version of me ordered the OC direct as I received a dispatch email today.

Slightly worrying I still don’t remember ordering it.

Speaking of the GB...anyone know if @Aniv is all right? I assume he must be out of town this week or something, with no news about this GB, and from what I can see, no appearances around here anywhere lately.

Got my DL today and very happy with it in hand. Front is much better out of the seal and the back is a fantastic lenti. Still not 100% on the steel, it’s nice, just not as nice as Dunkirk.
That will always be the case for me with brushed metal finishes. It’s just an eye sore. And I wish manta would share photos of slip finishes before pre order like Nova do.

Speaking of the GB...anyone know if @Aniv is all right? I assume he must be out of town this week or something, with no news about this GB, and from what I can see, no appearances around here anywhere lately.
I hope he's ok. You just never know. Last post was May 20th.
Anyone with knowledge feel free to chime in.

Last edited: