Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
Tracking is not as accurate as it is for other shipping methods.
My copy of Drive got accepted in HK then flew for almost 2 weeks (probably the airplain was flying in circles) and then it landed in Germany. Moved to Italy then London (?!), then Italy again. No "in delivery" status update whatsoever, it just changed after the mailman delivered it to me (status "delivered". Don't tell me!).

Front lenti looks real blurry, rear doesn't, but it's an awful image. SL looks far better imo. I went for the FS, so I'm still eagerly awaiting (hopefully awesome) in hand shots of that one.

Reactions: djjez83
Really happy with the full slip... the combination of gloss and matte with a touch of holofoil on the title makes it look super classy. Steelbook is nice, but I still wish they hadn't given it that metallic type finish, as it makes steels look kinda cheap IMO. Love the vinyl stickers they've started including as a little extra... only problem is I don't want to actually use them because then I feel my edition would be incomplete lol. Great package overall! :thumbs:

Really happy with the full slip... the combination of gloss and matte with a touch of holofoil on the title makes it look super classy. Steelbook is nice, but I still wish they hadn't given it that metallic type finish, as it makes steels look kinda cheap IMO. Love the vinyl stickers they've started including as a little extra... only problem is I don't want to actually use them because then I feel my edition would be incomplete lol. Great package overall!

LOL. You sound just like me. I have so many editions I haven't even opened yet because I'm like "Hmmmm, it's STILL new in shrinkwrap". I'll know the sickness has fully taken hold when I start buying the same film in amray to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
LOL. You sound just like me. I have so many editions I haven't even opened yet because I'm like "Hmmmm, it's STILL new in shrinkwrap". I'll know the sickness has fully taken hold when I start buying the same film in amray to watch it.
Lol well I'm definitely an opener! Couldn't live with myself if I spent all that money just to keep stuff sealed... not that I don't understand why some do like to keep them wrapped up though.