Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
I will be billing Gb shipments tomorrow; Please make sure payment is done by Sunday evening so we can get the parcels out on Monday.

Thanks for your patience.
This is my first GB so apologies for my ignorance…where/how will I receive notice of the shipping bill? I haven’t noticed anything yet; just want to make sure I’m not delaying or missing anything! Thanks!

Reactions: jaws finatic
Received my Single Lenti Tenet today! Just a big old YOO HOO!! Diggin' it, man. Looks really sweet.

So nice how my great sorrow tuned in to such great joy. Thank goodness I have my CM Jaws to keep me honest.

This is my first GB so apologies for my ignorance…where/how will I receive notice of the shipping bill? I haven’t noticed anything yet; just want to make sure I’m not delaying or missing anything! Thanks!
I do believe you get a notice in the email you have set up here at the ninja. Not sure about PMs, but I'm pretty sure about the email thingy.

Reactions: MobileCortex
Usually you'll be PM'd along with everyone else who ordered. Just check in tomorrow on the site to see if you have a PM or check this thread. I'm sure someone will post about the PM going out.

Aniv's document with all the instructions to pay the shipping will show up under Conversations, the little envelope symbol at the upper right.

So are all the copies just waiting at Collectong, ready to be sent out until Aniv gets the money from everyone? I suspect they're as anxious as we are to hear from him.

Well I haven't been impressed with collectong's customer service. They sent me an email about two weeks ago saying they will get back to me asap about the damage to my FS. Nothing since. I have sent them two chase up emails but again nothing. Has anyone else had better luck getting a more concrete answer to issues?

Well I haven't been impressed with collectong's customer service. They sent me an email about two weeks ago saying they will get back to me asap about the damage to my FS. Nothing since. I have sent them two chase up emails but again nothing. Has anyone else had better luck getting a more concrete answer to issues?

They will most likely send out a replacement with your next order