Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
Strange,
Can't see any on ebay that have gone for that low a price..
Was it definitely a Manta Lab?
eBay is in the business to make money. If they were honest and showed you every listing, then they wouldn’t make so much money. Cuz if you knew how little an item was selling for then you wouldn’t be tempted to pay more for it. See how it works? But trust me I bid on it and yeah I can’t find it now either lol and had I of not bid on it, it would of probably sold for like $54
95-F899-EC-5-AAE-4-CA1-BFC0-E91-E479-AB372.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: leelee17
eBay is in the business to make money. If they were honest and showed you every listing, then they wouldn’t make so much money. Cuz if you knew how little an item was selling for then you wouldn’t be tempted to pay more for it. See how it works? But trust me I bid on it and yeah I can’t find it now either lol and had I of not bid on it, it would of probably sold for like $54
Wow....
Some lucky mother bagged a bargain....

Reactions: tanokike
Bet the seller was gutted...
Still, that's the chance you take when auctioning items on ebay...
Too risky...
What sux even more is he most likely sold it too a scalper and I bet you $20 you’ll see it up for auction next week and he’ll hide the # and it’ll sell for $120 cuz scalpers always bid up their auctions with dummy accounts

Reactions: Granada
back is stunning, a lot of depths... but front is meh.
Yep, in all seriousness, I completely agree ;) From what I've seen the back Lenti looks excellent, but the front not so much :bored: I am really pleased with how the SL turned out though, it has great depth and is incredibly sharp far as Lenti's go :drool: The back also has an awesome finish, so the best of both worlds here IMO :D

Wow that was a nice surprise. OC came with a protective case :) when did they start doing that? I don’t know about the rest of you but that super insensitive too open it, cuz I don’t open anything unless I have a protective case/film too put it in.

Last edited: