Tenet (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 32) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 14, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $169.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip - 900 units: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Double Lenticular Full Slip - 900 units: 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Foil
Box Set - 500 sets: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing, Spot Holofoil
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Protective Cover.

TN_overall_box0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_fs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_Lfs0226_5000x.jpgTN_overall_DLfs0226_5000x.jpg
SteelBook.jpg

Last edited:
really? i hate that poster. one of us has a bad taste... spoiler alert: it isnt me :naughty:

fun aside... i dont like it, looks so strange
To be fair it's only really between the poster they've chosen and this one... as possibilities for a premium steel. I won't say either are amazing, but given the choice, the chosen artwork is the better imo :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210301-222921_IMDb.jpg
    Screenshot_20210301-222921_IMDb.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
To be fair it's only really between the poster they've chosen and this one... as possibilities for a premium steel. I won't say either are amazing, but given the choice, the chosen artwork is the best imo :rolleyes:
the one you posted is the best... let me guess, they will use it for a slip -.-

it's the first manta lab steelbook i dont like

In for the OC though yeah? :naughty:

I personally hoped they'd use the same art as was used on the front of the media book but ah well still think this'll look great glossy with a debossed title which'll no doubt be the finish they go with :thumbs:

Attachments

• FE86B5DC-4483-482F-BA39-3F048B28DF45.png
    FE86B5DC-4483-482F-BA39-3F048B28DF45.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
Not really sure how I feel about this. To me the movie was just okay. There's other movies I wish they would release like Her
I agree. I was disappointing with this movie. This is just my opinion, but the movie seemed a bit pretentious. The script was poorly written with no character development, so I didn't really care about the characters.