Release date: November 05, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Future Shop.ca
Price: 19.90$
Notes: Region A, Matte finish, NO inside artwork, NO embossing/debossing

81PxDsYj3KL._AA500_.jpg

81PxDsYj3KL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Don't judge a Steelbook by its cover. This is going to look dull and disappointing if the finishing is matte. This one begs for a glossy finish to really show off the colors.

I would certainly much prefer a gloss finish but I think I will still like it if it ends up matte. Like someone else said already I think these decisions have already been made given the imminent release date of this wave.

I'm surprised so many are saying they prefer this design to the Kimichi one. I don't like the art on this. It would have been cool to finally have a steelbook with original poster art as another posted showed as a concept, but I don't think this is that impressive.

Reactions: lolwut
Looks ok but I'll stick with my Kimchi release as double dipping is very rare now adays because of high prices and more variety of movies to choose from

This is fraken awesome...I still remember the day seeing T2 on a large THX screen, hearing the flames all around us as the T-800 appeared with everyone cheering out loud!!!

Holy poo that's a awesome cover!! I already own 2 versions of T2 on steelbook and I'm not going to do what I did with the DVDs (had over 25 versions of T2 in various forms of DVDs back in the day), but this is very very tempting. Might wait for in-hand pics before I decide