Release date: November 05, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Future Shop.ca
Price: 19.90$
Notes: Region A, Matte finish, NO inside artwork, NO embossing/debossing

81PxDsYj3KL._AA500_.jpg

81PxDsYj3KL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Holy poo that's a awesome cover!! I already own 2 versions of T2 on steelbook and I'm not going to do what I did with the DVDs (had over 25 versions of T2 in various forms of DVDs back in the day), but this is very very tempting. Might wait for in-hand pics before I decide
Ditto, can't get enuff of T2 either (had massive Terminator collection back in DVD LE time too) but will wait for in-hand pictures 1st, no real rush with this as it's going nowhere ;)

Holy poo that's a awesome cover!! I already own 2 versions of T2 on steelbook and I'm not going to do what I did with the DVDs (had over 25 versions of T2 in various forms of DVDs back in the day), but this is very very tempting. Might wait for in-hand pics before I decide

Matt, at the rate you're going, you might have to get the definitive T2 award for owning virtually every T2 release ever made. :goldbig::D

Reactions: cooey
Really nice front, but the lack of info on the back and inside would make me cautious. I'm passing as I have the Skynet edition which I think has a great transfer.

Really nice front, but the lack of info on the back and inside would make me cautious. I'm passing as I have the Skynet edition which I think has a great transfer.

No version of T2 is proper. The skynet edition is DNR-ed as well. Van Ling got the slack for it.

AV enthusiasts and insiders have already expressed that James Cameron should get thoroughly involved to get this done right.

Reactions: poncholo
As I just said in the Stargate thread, people should keep in mind that Alliance is owned by E1 (Entertainment One) now, so it's them who're releasing these SteelBooks (hence no bilingual writing and why some of these, like Sin City and the Kill Bills, are appearing in Canada as exclusives for a second time). Anything can be different this time around because, as far as I know, this is the first time that E1 has released Alliance-film SteelBooks in Canada.

No version of T2 is proper. The skynet edition is DNR-ed as well. Van Ling got the slack for it.

AV enthusiasts and insiders have already expressed that James Cameron should get thoroughly involved to get this done right.

Yup, whilst I don't mind the transfer on T2, it's screaming for some proper treatment

Reactions: lgans316
At last, a T2 steelbook that has a proper menacing endoskull image rather than the "chubby cheeked" versions released so far, and it has the flame effect that i've wanted for a long time, definate buy for me.

I'm surprised that people don't like T2's transfer. It was the first blu-ray that actually made me sit up and get absorbed in the crisp details. Then again, that might have been because I've watched T2 countless times on VHS, standard definition TV and DVD.