Terminator 2: Judgement Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray Endo Skull Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: November 27, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £179.99
Notes: Numbered and limited to 1100 editions in the UK

Endo Skull Edition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ordered from Arthaus in the shop

I spoke to the boss on the phone
he told me I would be thrilled if I had it in my hands live,
if i'm not satisfied, but what would not happen,
i can send it back,
the skull is held in place with magnets

• Includes booklet
  • T2: Reprogramming The Terminator documentary (including exclusive interviews with James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Edward Furlong and many more) – 55 mins
  • 2 Feature Commentaries; 23 Members of Cast & Crew (1993)/Director James & Co-Author William Wisher
  • The Making of T2 (1993)
  • Seamless Branching Of The Theatrical Version (137 mins approx.)
  • Special Edition Version (154 mins approx.)
  • Extended Special Edition Version (156 mins approx.)
  • 2 Deleted Scenes With Audio Commentary
  • Trailers – T2:3D (2017)
  • T2 Theatrical Trailer ‘This Time There Are Two’/’Same Make New Mission’/’Building The Perfect Arnold
Sculpture Specifications:

• Height: 28.9cm with base
  • Weight: 13.5kg
  • Box size: 458mm x 307 x 170mm
  • Limited to 1100 in the UK all sculptures will be numbered
*The discs will sit in a digipack inserted into the base of the skull*

Reactions: Barca73 and Falco
When this will get proper collectors edition sure - i'll buy it right away. But buying this piece of shi*.
Does T2 really deserve this kind of treatment?

Eh, I think it's weird if there's only 1 collectors edition being put out and a limited Zavvi exclusive one at that.

Eh, I think it's weird if there's only 1 collectors edition being put out and a limited Zavvi exclusive one at that.
There are 2 collector editions

There is also a edition that includes vinyl soundtrack that is trade wide release in UK

Steelbook and Vinyl edition and Endo Skull edition is also been released in France and Germany

Zavvi have exclusive in UK for the Endo Skull but will also be available with retailers in France and Germany

UK (December 6)
France (December 8)
Germany (December 9)

France and Germany retailer listings will be soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Falco
Statue looks kind of poor quality wise and they are using the same artwork on the steelbook which in my opinion is also pretty poor

Will have to pass

The old edition with the full on metal skull head looked better

I already have the endoarm edition, the Maniacs 1-Click box from FA, the Novamedia 1-Click. etc... I also have the previous LP release with the the original movie poster art and new reversible art on the back... Will pass on all these mediocre looking editions. It's just a money grab.

Also, the vinyl album looks weird because they put 'Schwarzenegger' twice on the front artwork. Why? :LOL:

Last edited:
13.5kg ?
That is incredibly heavy for such an item.
Sadly, that's an intimidating price as well.
I'm sure they'll sell them all, there are some folks with pretty deep pockets in this hobby.
I doubt I'll be amongst them though...

13.5kg ?
That is incredibly heavy for such an item.
Sadly, that's an intimidating price as well.
I'm sure they'll sell them all, there are some folks with pretty deep pockets in this hobby.
I doubt I'll be amongst them though...

I wonder how Zavvi will package it. Plastic bags? :giggle: :LOL: :rofl: