Terminator 2: Judgement Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray Endo Skull Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: November 27, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £179.99
Notes: Numbered and limited to 1100 editions in the UK

Endo Skull Edition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had this canceled on me after so long in wait for it’s release they now cancel that’s the second bust that’s been canceled the other was werewolf bust

Just had this canceled on me after so long in wait for it’s release they now cancel that’s the second bust that’s been canceled the other was werewolf bust

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

They announced like over a year ago that it was canceled, and removed my preorder.

Just had an email from zavvi saying to update my payment method for this order, so looks like they are in the process of starting shipping
No way I had this ordered from day one very early and they canceled it on me about 3 weeks ago I think no reason. They did same with werewolf bust as well and it’s a joke they cancelled as had it ordered for a few years at least.
Maybe cause they don’t ship here anymore was reason.

Angry Cartman GIF by South Park

They canceled mine last August with this text:
We're sorry to inform you that some or all of the items in your order number 327535059 has now been cancelled as Terminator 2 - Judgement Day: Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD 30th Anniversary Endo Skull is no longer available. We have tried to source further stock but we have been unsuccessful, sorry to disappoint you.

Now they're going to release it?

This sucks!

It’s been a few years are they not going to show us a unboxing or least see what it’s like etc.
Could be made of cheap plastic and very small item

It’s been a few years are they not going to show us a unboxing or least see what it’s like etc.
Could be made of cheap plastic and very small item
From Zavvi page, it's not massive but sounds pretty substantial at 13.5kgs :thumbs:

Sculpture Specifications:
  • Height: 28.9cm with base
  • Weight: 13.5kg
  • Box size: 458mm x 307 x 170mm
  • Limited to 1100 in the UK all sculptures will be numbered

From Zavvi page, it's not massive but sounds pretty substantial at 13.5kgs :thumbs:

Sculpture Specifications:
  • Height: 28.9cm with base
  • Weight: 13.5kg
  • Box size: 458mm x 307 x 170mm
  • Limited to 1100 in the UK all sculptures will be numbered
Not very tall and not sure about other sizes as very limited info, over 13kg seems heavy for it’s size.
I collect a lot of these things and none come anywhere near that weight and some are big and solid.
I’m annoyed they just canceled this on me on the 4th nov 23.
And it was at the lower price as well and not only that it would be sent direct to me.
Now I have to pay more get it sent elsewhere and then forward it to myself sometimes I wonder if it’s even worth it.
And not setting it or knowing what it’s like.
It’s good practice for them to show it off do an unboxing and let us all see how it looks.
Anyway god a code that works for it to try and get it closer to what my orginal price was.
Are they actually taking payments now or have the got now an official date to send these out.

Not very tall and not sure about other sizes as very limited info, over 13kg seems heavy for it’s size.
I collect a lot of these things and none come anywhere near that weight and some are big and solid.
I’m annoyed they just canceled this on me on the 4th nov 23.
And it was at the lower price as well and not only that it would be sent direct to me.
Now I have to pay more get it sent elsewhere and then forward it to myself sometimes I wonder if it’s even worth it.
And not setting it or knowing what it’s like.
It’s good practice for them to show it off do an unboxing and let us all see how it looks.
Anyway god a code that works for it to try and get it closer to what my orginal price was.
Are they actually taking payments now or have the got now an official date to send these out.
The release date was listed as the 27th November but they have now taken payment so I’m guessing it’ll be delivered next week.