Terminator 2: Judgement Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray Endo Skull Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: November 27, 2023
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £179.99
Notes: Numbered and limited to 1100 editions in the UK

Endo Skull Edition.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine today.

It's a big one - see size against regular steelbook.

Also it's just under 5kgs, so the website was wildly out.

Not opened it yet, so no idea what the quality will be like but hoping it's good at this price so it can sit alongside my other T2 skulls!
20231122_115142.jpg

20231122_134621.jpg

Received mine today.

It's a big one - see size against regular steelbook.

Also it's just under 5kgs, so the website was wildly out.

Not opened it yet, so no idea what the quality will be like but hoping it's good at this price so it can sit alongside my other T2 skulls!
View attachment 568326
View attachment 568328
Looking at the box looks flat so cant be a high box, I thought it not be a 13kg bust, I think even my biggest and the most heavy one own is not as much as 13kg

Yeah, received it at a freight forwarder, was surprised to see 4.6kg listed. I guess the base is heavy on that thing.
If they had not canceled mine back on the 4th November, I suspect they probably canceled overseas orders in advance of this being released either did not want the hassle of shipping overseas or cause my price was way lower.
Not knowing if this would sell out or not I ordered one to ship to family in the uk.
As you are never sure with zavvi stuff some stay around for ages or sell out quickly. And I be kicking myself if I missed out.
Looking at the uboxing of this from German vid I’m not sure if it’s worth it’s price, and I hope that foam box it comes in protects the base and head well enough as the outer box looks flimsy as hell.

Just curious what this was shipped in from zavvi to give me an idea.
I will not see this till next year and until I get it sent to me then hopefully it’s packed well from zavvi.

Got mine today, here’s an unboxing of the German version;

Looks awesome, most importantly the skull 'face' is matte/brushed metal, not shiny, like was the first T2 head we all got, which looked like a cheap Chinese $10 toy. Same reason I didn't buy the hand.
Second Terminator head, for T4, was grey matte metal, and looked way better.

What are the chances of a price drop before it sells out?
I hope it does for you the fact I had this ordered for a few years and on the 4th November then cancelled my order either for two reasons my price was cheaper back then i would have paid or they did not wish to send it overseas which to be honest would have been great as postage is so cheap.
Having been so called sold out all this time I’m not sure if was or was this due to loads of orders from overseas being cancelled.
I’m just curious who from overseas had this cancelled on them as stinks.
On the other hand it would have been sent to an old address which would have been a nightmare.

But i decided not to wait find out as I thought once my order had been cancelled it as **** I can’t get it now.
As I collect a lot of this sort I was not willing to wait and see, like others yes I like to get a deal and sometimes if you wait to long it’s to late.

As no overseas customers can order it you maybe ok, I got mine delivered to a family member over there and got delivered yesterday I just hope it’s not damaged as I not know eventually until I ask to get it sent over with few other things.
I did expect it to be bigger by going by the vid I seen but it could have easily been an item zavvi no longer wanted to do but they did.
I’m not sure what happened to the American werewolf in London bust that was cancelled very long time ago and I believe that was officially canceled.

This is listed as limited to 1100 units, but mine is numbered at 1492 - suggesting they made at least 1500. Zavvi seems quite cheeky recently with OOP items magically coming back in stock. For a numbered item though, this is hard to miss.

• Wow
Reactions: MajimaGoro
This is listed as limited to 1100 units, but mine is numbered at 1492 - suggesting they made at least 1500. Zavvi seems quite cheeky recently with OOP items magically coming back in stock. For a numbered item though, this is hard to miss.
Zavvi would sell Snake Oil if it was wearing a Lego Star Wars Christmas Jumper. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dainius Gudavicius
Ordered 2 and will not update my payment so....
What are the chances? I did not update my payment details (used prepaid credit card for initial order) and waited for mine to get canceled. This was my last open order at Zavvi.com as they don't ship to the Netherlands anymore. This morning I surprisingly received tracking from Zavvi, checked my credit card and apparently received a return credit on that credit card last Friday. Now I got 2 of these boxes on the way to me while I gave up on them. Positive note, I was charged the original price from date I ordered, £149.99 :)

What are the chances? I did not update my payment details (used prepaid credit card for initial order) and waited for mine to get canceled. This was my last open order at Zavvi.com as they don't ship to the Netherlands anymore. This morning I surprisingly received tracking from Zavvi, checked my credit card and apparently received a return credit on that credit card last Friday. Now I got 2 of these boxes on the way to me while I gave up on them. Positive note, I was charged the original price from date I ordered, £149.99 :)
Lucky you that was my orginal price I pre ordered all that time ago and they canceled on me on the 4th nov, was I unlucky or was these going through overseas orders to cancel and missed yours?
Or did they plan to cancel older orders and make us pay more?
Regardless of what they was planning not much I could do if it got canceled, once that happens I have to then find a way to forward this to me.

Luckily I have family in uk who can do this for me and I have other stuff to add to make it worth my while.

But still would have preferred if they never cancelled and I was able to get it direct from them as shipping is next to nothing, now that’s going to add to the cost of the already higher price I had to buy it again for.
There would have been one issue and that is I’m no longer at that address when order was placed but it’s not far so was possible.
But crap they never followed through with the order as like yourself it was my last order from them, they already cancelled the an American werewolf bust a while ago which must have got canceled completely.

Reactions: larson1977
Lucky you that was my orginal price I pre ordered all that time ago and they canceled on me on the 4th nov, was I unlucky or was these going through overseas orders to cancel and missed yours?
Or did they plan to cancel older orders and make us pay more?
Regardless of what they was planning not much I could do if it got canceled, once that happens I have to then find a way to forward this to me.

Luckily I have family in uk who can do this for me and I have other stuff to add to make it worth my while.

But still would have preferred if they never cancelled and I was able to get it direct from them as shipping is next to nothing, now that’s going to add to the cost of the already higher price I had to buy it again for.
There would have been one issue and that is I’m no longer at that address when order was placed but it’s not far so was possible.
But crap they never followed through with the order as like yourself it was my last order from them, they already cancelled the an American werewolf bust a while ago which must have got canceled completely.
Received them today. It must've been a lucky order for me as I didn't had to pay any customs fees this time :) So I had them for 149€ each which is a very good price imo.