Terminator 2: Judgment Day (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: October 26, 2017 November 23, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE - Saturn - Media Markt
Price: €26.99 €29.99
Note: 2-Disc, additional scenes of director's cut and extended special edition are not remastered (according to German site / StudioCanal press server)

81GUResTA9L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 91wLlMWHL-L._SL1500_.jpg
    91wLlMWHL-L._SL1500_.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
this release annoys me so much.
T2 is one of my all time fav movies and yet it got this shoddy release.
No SE or DC in 4K!
Could care less about the 3D version I just wanted a new master in UHD without DNR and EE.

I honestly thought steelbooks this bad were a thing of the past, reminds me of the awful Canadian 1989 Batman Steelbook I used to own :vomit:

Yeah it DNR... UNBOXING >>

Nice dent...

I received a couple of these from amazon.de yesterday, and the matte paint is of really poor quality. Just by sliding around inside Amazon's crappy cardboard mailers, the paint had rubbed off corners. You can almost rub the paint off with your fingers!

Think I saw the same thing in your unboxing video, front upper left corner atleast?

I was expecting it would be like this so I wasn't too disappointed, but they could have done a better finish than this for sure!

Just by sliding around inside Amazon's crappy cardboard mailers, the paint had rubbed off corners. You can almost rub the paint off with your fingers!
my amazon copy has exactly the same paint chip problem on the upper left corner.