Terminator 2: Judgment Day - 30th Anniversary (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 6 , 2021 - July 25, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £25.00 (Amazon) - £27.99 (HMV) - £29.99 (Zavvi)

81zOn175n4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

71-tLjTBG9L._AC_SL1280_.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing which is not left is hoping USA gets different treatment.
SC doesn't have rights there but Lionsgate. But since this is 2017 release they'll get prob same shi*

SC doesn't have rights there but Lionsgate. But since this is 2017 release they'll get prob same shi*
Lionsgate licence from StudioCanal for their releases

It's a StudioCanal film that's why you see the StudioCanal logo on lionsgate releases

In regions StudioCanal don't distribute their films themselves they licence out to other labels

If Lionsgate do a 30th Anniversary release it will be the same remaster from 2017

• Informative
Reactions: 5t33lb0y

They're getting a different SteelBook. No 3D disc but no new transfers either.

trash art and trash transfer
This movie made a TON of money over the years and I bet as the last movie bombed and it seems like people no longer "care" abut the franchise they no longer want to spend $$ on a new master.
Plus on top of that the pandemic so even less reason it will happen. I think we will never see a new master of this and we wont ever see any 4k version of Aliens. My heart cries!

People who dislike this steelbook, and the 'disco inferno' one - if you want a nice T2 steelbook, you know both FilmArena editions are still available on their site for direct purchase - the double lenti, and UHD fullslip...

Plus on top of that the pandemic so even less reason it will happen. I think we will never see a new master of this and we wont ever see any 4k version of Aliens. My heart cries!
Oh yeah, 'the pandemic' doesn't allow someone to sit, alone, in a telecine room, wherever, and have it processed. It's like a bulletproof muscled bouncer, kicking and pushing everyone away from the entrance to such a room with equipment. Or maybe it's schizophrenia, that doesn't allow such work to be done? Hmm...

People who dislike this steelbook, and the 'disco inferno' one - if you want a nice T2 steelbook, you know both FilmArena editions are still available on their site for direct purchase - the double lenti, and UHD fullslip...

Oh yeah, 'the pandemic' doesn't allow someone to sit, alone, in a telecine room, wherever, and have it processed. It's like a bulletproof muscled bouncer, kicking and pushing everyone away from the entrance to such a room with equipment. Or maybe it's schizophrenia, that doesn't allow such work to be done? Hmm...
Urm I was going from it as a financial perspective, Even before covid these studios were not interested in spending money on older films and now the effect covid has on the industry means they got even more excuses not to do it and instead carry on the whole Digital Streaming ideas.

Reactions: Lenny Nero