Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me a tease??? :woot: You've snagged 8 copies when there are Ninja's in desperate need and I'm the tease! :p :rofl:

IKR!! lol unless he preordered them all separately.... I am not sure if he can have amazon ship them directly to whoever buys them from him. If he can't, he might have to get them in..... then charge a higher price for shipping...... or if he is able to change the address if anyone in US tries to buy them from him, they might have to pay VATS..... not sure if vats or any of those other charges we don't pay here in US can get removed after the order is already placed.. good luck Mark seems like it's going to be a pay in the butt either way man, haha.

IKR!! lol unless he preordered them all separately.... I am not sure if he can have amazon ship them directly to whoever buys them from him. If he can't, he might have to get them in..... then charge a higher price for shipping...... or if he is able to change the address if anyone in US tries to buy them from him, they might have to pay VATS..... not sure if vats or any of those other charges we don't pay here in US can get removed after the order is already placed.. good luck Mark seems like it's going to be a pay in the butt either way man, haha.

The way I see it is, and I made this comment earlier in the thread, scalpers out there were going to gobble these up for the sole purpose of making a mint on Ebay. I've already seen the Blade Runner blaster edition going for over $600.00. With this edition I can easily see it selling for $500.00 if not more when it finally releases. I bought as many as I could to be able to offer them to Ninja's on here who missed out - at no extra cost to me whatsoever. I also understand the nature of me ordering more could have caused other Ninja's to miss out initially but at the same time it could have also taken 8 away from potential scalpers and therefore saved Ninja's a fortune on trying to secure one from Ebay. Yes, there will be shipping costs for those who want one but at least I will be giving them the opportunity and selling it at cost. And it might turn out to be a pain in the bum for me but at least it's going to help out a handful of collectors on here who weren't quick enough to get their orders in.

The way I see it is, and I made this comment earlier in the thread, scalpers out there were going to gobble these up for the sole purpose of making a mint on Ebay. I've already seen the Blade Runner blaster edition going for over $600.00. With this edition I can easily see it selling for $500.00 if not more when it finally releases. I bought as many as I could to be able to offer them to Ninja's on here who missed out - at no extra cost to me whatsoever. I also understand the nature of me ordering more could have caused other Ninja's to miss out initially but at the same time it could have also taken 8 away from potential scalpers and therefore saved Ninja's a fortune on trying to secure one from Ebay. Yes, there will be shipping costs for those who want one but at least I will be giving them the opportunity and selling it at cost. And it might turn out to be a pain in the bum for me but at least it's going to help out a handful of collectors on here who weren't quick enough to get their orders in.
Thought you were giving them away to family members at Christmas?? :confused:

:facepalm: Sorry dude, that was a joke as I assumed you were also joking about keeping both of yours??? I guess you missed my earlier post where I mentioned selling them at cost???
You misinterpreted my post also it seems :D "Both" in my earlier post referred to one T2 Endo arm and my T2 head bust. I'm not keeping both of mine buddy. @Noodles has claimed my Zavvi order at cost already ;)

I must've missed your earlier post and took your "joke" as gospel :LOL: Ooops... :whistle::whistle:

Reactions: Noodles
You misinterpreted my post also it seems :D "Both" in my earlier post referred to one T2 Endo arm and my T2 head bust. I'm not keeping both of mine buddy. @Noodles has claimed my Zavvi order at cost already ;)

I must've missed your earlier post and took your "joke" as gospel :LOL: Ooops... :whistle::whistle:
No sweat dude. One thing i've learnt is my humour doesn't translate well in these posts. You're not the first to misinterprate my attempt to get a laugh.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kierano
debating on if i want to email them to lock in the price of the previous preorder that i placed and they cancelld

Woke up to an email in my junk folder from 1.16am saying it was available to order again, low and behold..unavailable by the time I woke, even stranger the fact it went to my junk when every other single email from Amazon goes to my main box. Piss take

Strange that HMV haven't listed this back up as available
Hmv did not cancel customers previous orders that's why is has not come back in stock
It will only come back in stock with HMV if customers cancel their orders or some orders fail due to payment problems before release date
HMV have sold out their allocation with existing orders done

I got the amazon email at 1.16am back available not much use to me when I'm fast asleep at that time as by the time I noticed the email is was gone again

Every time I get the amazon back in stock notice it's sold out by the time I see the email :rofl:

Last edited:
Woke up to an email in my junk folder from 1.16am saying it was available to order again, low and behold..unavailable by the time I woke, even stranger the fact it went to my junk when every other single email from Amazon goes to my main box. Piss take
At least you actually receive the emails... I get absolutely nothing. :squint:

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig
At least you actually receive the emails... I get absolutely nothing. :squint:
Did you do a signed up for alert every time after if came back in stock and sold out

If you only clicked once to get an email alert that expires after it comes back in stock

You have to do a new signed up alert every time after it comes back in stock and then goes sold out to get another email alert for next time it comes back in stock

Not that these email alerts are of much use as most times by the time you notice the email alert it's gone sold out again
It's luck if you get to order after an email alert and most times it's noticed by others it's available before they send the emails out

• Thanks
Did you do a signed up for alert every time after if came back in stock and sold out

If you only clicked once to get an email alert that expires after it comes back in stock

You have to do a new signed up alert every time after it comes back in stock and then goes sold out

Not that these email alerts are of much use as most times by the time you notice the email alert it's gone sold out again
It's luck if you get to order after an email alert and most times it's noticed by others it's available before they send the emails out
I've never received a single email mate, even after signing up multiple times for different products over the years.

But yeah, like you said... they don't really seem to be much use to those who do actually receive them anyway lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
If I read all you guys experience to get this, I am really happy Zavvi never canceled my order and even gave me the chance to order a second. Really needed this as a hardcore Terminator collector, one to open and one to keep sealed :thumbs:

I'm still signed up to receive alerts but like @Noodles haven't received a single email for this product (nothing in spam/junk folder either). It was simply pure luck I checked HDN when I did on 23rd Feb and was able to place an order. Wouldn't rely on these alert emails anyway...

• Thanks
If I read all you guys experience to get this, I am really happy Zavvi never canceled my order and even gave me the chance to order a second. Really needed this as a hardcore Terminator collector, one to open and one to keep sealed :thumbs:
I cancelled my original Zavvi order myself and kept the Amazon UK order
Amazon then as you know cancelled all customers orders :(

I could have reordered when it came back with Zavvi but the price increase with Zavvi was to high for me
There is no way I would spend £180 on this no matter how much I want it

If I do manage to get an order in with Amazon I will get them to edit my order to my original price of previous order £111.25
So far though I keep missing it when it comes back in stock to do this

Amazon UK simply should never had cancelled customers original orders all they needed to do was wait and update orders with the new release date

• Thanks
Reactions: Covcraig