Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) (Endo Arm Special Edition) [UK]

Jun 22, 2017
Tasmania
Release date: July 23, 2018
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon - HMV
Price: £124.99 £179.99 (Zavvi) - £111.25 £149.99 (Amazon) - £149.99 (HMV)

11515067-1464500109265118.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@GI_SnakeEyes you can tag me also.

I have it on pre-order on zavvi, but...my payment carg got expired. It was till february 2018.
I asked them to change the card on order...but thay sad that they cant and if i want they can cancell it...
In the times when electric cars are on the road and Tesla is making us fly to space it sound rediculous. They cant modify my card on this order.
Anyway...looking for other options as it may fail in the final round when it comes to payment.

@GI_SnakeEyes you can tag me also.

I have it on pre-order on zavvi, but...my payment carg got expired. It was till february 2018.
I asked them to change the card on order...but thay sad that they cant and if i want they can cancell it...
In the times when electric cars are on the road and Tesla is making us fly to space it sound rediculous. They cant modify my card on this order.
Anyway...looking for other options as it may fail in the final round when it comes to payment.
Usually Zavvi will send you an email to update your card details once they're ready to charge you, so your order should still be ok so long as you have a new card by then.

I'll be in the same situation soon, as my card expires at the end of the month and I have a number of outstanding pre-orders with them.

@GI_SnakeEyes Seems you've got your work cut out :p The Ninja alliance is counting on you now :naughty: Tag me also just for the hell of it :D:D:LOL:
:hilarious:

I bet @GI_SnakeEyes is regretting offering to help now... poor guy. :p

Usually Zavvi will send you an email to update your card details once they're ready to charge you, so your order should still be ok so long as you have a new card by then.

I'll be in the same situation soon, as my card expires at the end of the month and I have a number of outstanding pre-orders with them.

:hilarious:

I bet @GI_SnakeEyes is regretting offering to help now... poor guy. :p

Yeah, i hope it will work that way. But with the whole price difference i am sure that they are waiting for any small mistake from those who still have old orders with lower price to cancel them. New card is already registered on my zavvi page. We will se how it will end up.

Hello All,

I see several of you did not get the chance to reserve this one, and I am thinking that I could ultimately be willing to offer this
upload_2018-3-5_12-26-26.png

to someone else, but I frankly don't know how this could be done.

Therefore, please let me know what would be the procedure and I might be "convinced" to let it go.

Hello All,

I see several of you did not get the chance to reserve this one, and I am thinking that I could ultimately be willing to offer this
View attachment 363051
to someone else, but I frankly don't know how this could be done.

Therefore, please let me know what would be the procedure and I might be "convinced" to let it go.

Well who ever you decide to let have it you could take payment from them whenever, probably the week before release.. Change the delivery address to their address and there you go

As for selection, well a random number generator generally works well and fairly if done fairly lol .

I'd be interested in taking it off yore hands

Reactions: Felix_ro
You can change delivery address easily on Amazon. So if someone wants to take yours, they could pay you in advance for what you’ll be charged and then you change delivery address on that specific order to theirs. Then they will get it delivered directly from Amazon. Or you can of course have it delivered to you and just charge the extra shipping costs if that’s better for you.

Well who ever you decide to let have it you could take payment from them whenever, probably the week before release.. Change the delivery address to their address and there you go

As for selection, well a random number generator generally works well and fairly if done fairly lol .

Thanks a lot Covcraig; really usefull those suggestions.
So whomever is interested, please just PM me your offer and we'll see at the end.

What do you mean offer exactly? If you're not interested in keeping the preorder then giving it to someone else at face value is what I imagine you'd be offered. Unless you're looking to get rid if this and make a profit ?

You can change delivery address easily on Amazon. So if someone wants to take yours, they could pay you in advance for what you’ll be charged and then you change delivery address on that specific order to theirs. Then they will get it delivered directly from Amazon. Or you can of course have it delivered to you and just charge the extra shipping costs if that’s better for you.

The part with changing delivery address is quite clear, and I also used that at least one time, but the part with "they pay you in advance" how it is going to be done?
Via bank or PayPal?!?
Please bare with me, I have never done something like this.

What do you mean offer exactly? If you're not interested in keeping the preorder then giving it to someone else at face value is what I imagine you'd be offered. Unless you're looking to get rid if this and make a profit ?

Sure, exactly the price in the picture is what I want; but what else to call it when someone express his interest?

That would be up to you and the buyer, I’d imagine. PayPal is the most common by far though. I don’t think you’ll have any problem offloading this at face value, that is a kind gesture when something seems to be as hard to order as this.

I hope everyone realized by now that if I would want to make a profit I would not advertised it here, right?

So back to the thinks I'm not sure, and for what I need your support, what's what I'm thinking is this:
- how about the PayPal fees?
- How big are those?
- Will I get the entire sum I will be paying to Amazon from my card?
- which card BTW is in Romanian currency (Leu/Lei), and ONLY after the transaction I will be able to find what exchange rate will be used, and this can vary (sometimes GREATLY) even in the same day.

That would be up to you and the buyer, I’d imagine. PayPal is the most common by far though. I don’t think you’ll have any problem offloading this at face value, that is a kind gesture when something seems to be as hard to order as this.

I hope everyone realized by now that if I would want to make a profit I would not advertised it here, right?

So back to the thinks I'm not sure, and for what I need your support, what's what I'm thinking is this:
- How big are those?
- which card BTW is in Romanian currency (Leu/Lei), and ONLY after the transaction I will be able to find what exchange rate will be used, and this can vary (sometimes GREATLY) even in the same day.

Furthermore, I want everyone to know that I placed this second order at Amazon.co.uk just because I'm having doubts about the movie sound of the German edition that I also ordered.
Moreover for that matter, do anyone has any certain information about the disks componence and their soundtracks? (meaning are going to be same in Germany, the German gets DTS MA 7.1 while English just DST MA 5.1)
Also the German edition does NOT have SteelBook case! This one has?

- How big are those?
- which card BTW is in Romanian currency (Leu/Lei), and ONLY after the transaction I will be able to find what exchange rate will be used, and this can vary (sometimes GREATLY) even in the same day
I think this is something you’d have to talk in detail with the one who would take over your order and make an arrangement both parties agree to. But my thoughts are these:

- PayPal either as gift (no fees), or the buyer will of course pay the fees. They’re usually at 4-5% of the amount.
- If someone takes over your order, you’d definitely would be entitled to receive exactly what you’re charged. I’d say the buyer should pay you the exact amount you’re charged for by Amazon, plus approx 3% conversion fees your card will be charged, in the currency conversion rate that is when the payment is made. Then you should have an agreement that if the rate change and you’re charged a little more, the buyer pays you the remaining amount (shouldn’t be very much) when you know. If you’re dealing with someone with good trading feedback here, you should be able to trust them in this.

I think this is something you’d have to talk in detail with the one who would take over your order and make an arrangement both parties agree to. But my thoughts are these:

- PayPal either as gift (no fees), or the buyer will of course pay the fees. They’re usually at 4-5% of the amount.
- If someone takes over your order, you’d definitely would be entitled to receive exactly what you’re charged. I’d say the buyer should pay you the exact amount you’re charged for by Amazon, plus approx 3% conversion fees your card will be charged, in the currency conversion rate that is when the payment is made. Then you should have an agreement that if the rate change and you’re charged a little more, the buyer pays you the remaining amount (shouldn’t be very much) when you know. If you’re dealing with someone with good trading feedback here, you should be able to trust them in this.

Thanks Hewitt, good to know all that.
Still, what will I do with the money in PayPal, since as far as I know, Amazon does not accept PayPal (or am I wrong about that?), and as far as I tried by now, I could not link PayPal with my bank account, so that I can withdraw funds, and any PayPal-Card account is also with fees.
For me, money in PayPal don't really means "I have money that I can use anyhow and anywhere I want".

BTW, are you (Hewitt89) also interested?

@Felix_ro To avoid clogging up the thread with further back/forth posts about PayPal etc, you could discuss in detail with whomever you plan on letting your order to via PM. I'm sure you can iron out all the finer details there ;)

Reactions: Noodles
@Felix_ro Very generous of you to offer your extra order to a fellow member here. :thumbs:

Please can I remind you all to discuss details of the transaction via PM though. Thanks! :)