Terminator 2 + Total Recall - Double Pack (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA)

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 25, 2021
Purchase links: Target
Price: $29.99
Notes: Includes full lenticular slipcase

Screen Shot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know which version of T2 will be in there? And what about region coding?
I mean will it be Lionsgate 2015 one or newer one which is shi*.

Does anyone know which version of T2 will be in there? And what about region coding?
I mean will it be Lionsgate 2015 one or newer one which is shi*.
You'd expect them to both be the newer releases, seeing as the older discs are now OOP I believe. If it is the newer releases, they were both produced in conjunction with studiocanal, so should be region A/B (TR is anyway, I'm not sure on T2).

I'll pass if this is SC release. Will have to wait untill this year new release of T2 which is being talked in backround.

A couple of people asked, so I posted a group buy. We need 5 to really make this happen.

Reactions: larson1977
A couple of people asked, so I posted a group buy. We need 5 to really make this happen.

Come on die hard Schwarzie fans. Join me :)

Thanks @apsmith21 !!!

Reactions: apsmith21
Good news, we go to 5, I've just placed an order with Target.

If anyone else is after a copy, please quote my post or tag me so I can see it.

The one you've all been waiting for...

Definitely not mine though this guy might be my hero :LOL::rofl:

Seriously though I genuinely PMSL watching this (and not just because of the host), you have to flip the fecking thing over :LOL::rofl:

EDIT: I'm never gonna not look at this and laugh my ass off :LOL::rofl:

75C5196E-F65D-469E-83AD-FE153FDBDCB0.jpeg

The one you've all been waiting for...

Definitely not mine though this guy might be my hero :LOL::rofl:

Seriously though I genuinely PMSL watching this (and not just because of the host), you have to flip the fecking thing over :LOL::rofl:

EDIT: I'm never gonna not look at this and laugh my ass off :LOL::rofl:

View attachment 506616

This was done exactly right. Flipping it over is the correct way to design this. Look at the titles on the spine. It's designed to sit on your shelf spine out for whichever title you want displayed on the "front" of the SteelBook.

The title "Terminator 2" is the correct direction when the Terminator 2 art is displayed on the "front"

The title "Total Recall" is the correct direction when the Total Recall art is displayed on the "front"

Reactions: StifflersDad
This was done exactly right. Flipping it over is the correct way to design this. Look at the titles on the spine. It's designed to sit on your shelf spine out for whichever title you want displayed on the "front" of the SteelBook.

The title "Terminator 2" is the correct direction when the Terminator 2 art is displayed on the "front"

The title "Total Recall" is the correct direction when the Total Recall art is displayed on the "front"
I have to agree
This is the best way to have 2 "A" sides opening correctly in hand and giving you the freedom to display it either way.

• Haha
Reactions: BDDB and Stygian
I love it and hate it equally.

Wasn’t BvS WWA the same? Had to flip it