Terminator 3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Terminator 3 - Blu Ray Steelbook - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0024FA91E/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

41EZqxTO1-L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Amazon.de ... Hopefully region free.

With a reported budget of $172 million, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines starts in high gear and never slows down. The apocalyptic "Judgment Day" of T2 was never prevented, only postponed: John Connor (Nick Stahl, replacing T2's Edward Furlong), now 22 and disconnected from society, is being pursued yet again, this time by the advanced T-X, a sleek "Terminatrix" (coldly expressionless Kristanna Loken) programmed to stop Connor from becoming the savior of humankind. Originally programmed as an assassin, a disadvantaged T-101 cyborg (Arnold Schwarzenegger, bidding fond farewell to his signature role) arrives from the future to join Connor and his old acquaintance Kate (Claire Danes) in thwarting the T-X's relentless pursuit. The plot presents a logical fulfillment of T2 prophesy, disposing of Connor's mother (Linda Hamilton is sorely missed) while computer-driven machines assume control, launching a nuclear nightmare that Connor must survive. With Breakdown and U-571 serving as worthy rehearsals for this cautionary epic of mass destruction, director Jonathan Mostow wisely avoids any stylistic connection to James Cameron's Terminator classics; instead he's crafted a fun, exciting popcorn thriller, humorous and yet still effectively nihilistic, and comparable to Jurassic Park III in returning the Terminator franchise to its potent B-movie roots. --Jeff Shannon

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Termi-collection HUBMUSWELL, you missing T2 Ver 2.0 :naughty: ;)

T3 was nice, I quite enjoyed it, 10x better than Salvation but they all alright if you are a Terminator fan at the end of the day hehe

Terminator 3 may not have been the best film in the franchise, but the crane sequence was awesome to experience at the theater.

It's a pity there's no English-language steelbook for this, but a German one is strangely appropriate as well!

Manufacturing Defect?

Same here tono06. Price was good, but this in a nice book. unfortunately, mine has a small ding on the cover.

I was just looking on ebay global for this and saw two listings from the same seller in Canada, one for $49.12 (with manufacturing defect - dent) and another without the defect for $147.39. The description for the latter says, "it DOES NOT HAVE THE MANUFACTURING DENT THEY ALL HAVE":(.

I am looking at purchasing one of these but am interested to know if there was a common manufacturing defect that resulted in small dents to the case. Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!

Reactions: cooey
I've never heard of that defect, mine came fine, not sure...

Mine is fine too. And it's not the first time I've seen a seller saying something along those lines. I once saw a listing for 2001 where the seller said, "has a small dent where the Francais sticker is...all copies have this dent." Went and checked my copy, tasted like mint.

Reactions: movieknight
its not worth no more than 20 euros i do like the matt finish tho glad to have in my terminator collection
It's not that bad man, I personally love the simplicity and overall design of it and as a Terminator fan this is a must, I'd happily pay £30 if I didn't have it already :D

hope they re-release T3 and T4 this time with front and back artwork and no text at the back. :D

can't wait for T1 steelbook.

hope they re-release T3 and T4 this time with front and back artwork and no text at the back. :D

can't wait for T1 steelbook.

Terminator Salvation doesn't need releasing again. It already has. A nice enough steelbook in my opinion. Terminator 3 does let the side down though.